drunken behaviour

vilemike

Last night:

- 6 hour sit-in at the pub

- Friend drove my car all the way downtown, drunk, and he can't drive a stick. We stalled at every light/stop sign/slight bump in the road. He also came within a foot of smashing in to a light pole after taking a corner too fast. I took over shortly afterwards.

- Getting completely lost in some rich neighbourhood and taking forever to find our way out

- Cruised for hookers and threw things at them

- Barely dodging a semi truck while going the wrong way down a one way street

- Parking in the middle of the road to knock on friend's cousin's house for beer at 4:30 am

- Drinking cans while driving by cops (Dr. Dazzle "*glug*glug* man I hope this car coming up isn't a cop *glug*glug*" - it was.)

- Breaking in to friend's golf course and driving golf carts

- Back to Dr. Dazzle's house for an intense 2 hour debate about how the band Nazareth are not really that important. It got pretty nasty.

- Bed at 8am

Last night was fun. I would also like to point out that that was the first time I have ever driven drunk and you shouldn't do it, kids....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Sep 15 2005, 02:31 PM

^^ haha, I've done similar when I was drunk, just looking right at people like, "What are you going to stop me?" funny shit.

Um. I thought this was pretty much what everyone does.

Well, last night from what I can remember. After waiting 20minutes for a taxi at 3am, One didnt stop, as they usually don't for unsavoury looking people on saturday nights, so I threw a few beer into the windscreen as it was going at around 60. Seconds later another one past and recieved a perfect hit from my mate, despite it being two lanes across.

In retrospect this was ridiculously stupid, and I regret doing it.

Originally posted by casekonly@Sep 15 2005, 08:16 PM

i actually pissed down my leg once, with my dick out, drunk on 40's of hurricane malt.

never and i mean never go for a leak (when youve been on teh piss) with sandales or thongs thongs on or even bare foot,

big mistake!

Originally posted by GimmeDaLoot@Sep 15 2005, 06:32 PM

apparently i sexualy harass girls but i dont remember it so its all good in the hood, hahaha wahhhhhhhhhhhh

Hahaha. Im on that tip too. It used to get me lots of vag. Then it just got me into a lotta trouble with the MRS. Now its starting to get me vag again. Life is a cycle.

Inevercheatedoner.

yo, a month ago i went too a party and got waaay too drunk

i found myself stumbling home by myself and realised i was drenched in liquid, i had to ring up mate to find out that i got in a wine and juice fight with a girl. Apparently i reduced another girl to tears and forced another friend who was planning on only having a few drinks - because he was driving interstate the next morning- into getting stupid crunk as well. the two of us had been drinking by ourselves the whole party and eventually stumbled up to a table of girls where my friend started picking up glasses and smashing them, showering people in glass

I had forgottened all of this COMPLETELY by the time i left the party

Another time i was at a friends party and mistook a large salt container for a packet of pringles, eventuating with a moutnain of salt on a couch