How do you top the 4-bladed razor?

RumPuncher

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Sep 14 2005, 08:04 PM

I still use 2. I AM SO 1999!

the year you were born?

Here's my whole thing about this.....

The 3 blades are great but I hate the feeling of using the mach3.

It feels like you're dragging the blades around instead of cutting with them.

Plus it's damn near impossible to be accurate with them. (no.. I dont have manicured facial hair)

For me, the best blade ever is the Sensor 3.

sensor3.jpg

oh.... actually the best shave is the one I get from my old Italian barber

with a straight razor, which is not 'illegal' where I live but he still does it.

j65web.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by onesecondple+Sep 15 2005, 01:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Sep 15 2005, 01:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Sep 14 2005, 08:09 PM

^^^

aren't those illegal in california? i'm moving to the Cali murder capital soon and i figure it'd be wise to get some protection.

isnt chicago the murder capitol? yes, i think it is...

[/b]

get fucked. i wasn't talking about the nations murder capital jackass. I said CALI's murder capital.

You're worse than a rat running loose in a studio apartment

Did anyone catch that old Onion article, "Fuck It, We're Going Straight To Six Blades"? I believe it was supposed to be written by the CEO of Schick in response to the release of the mach 4.

Anyway, I'm gonna buy two of these five-bladers and tape them together. Me and my Gillette X are gonna be way ahead of the shaving game!

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Sep 15 2005, 01:40 PM

Out of all i like the 2 bladed throwaways, thos mutherfuckers are a close shave, yet i always ahve a 3 o clock shadow, like, irritated skin.

anyone use nair for men?

I used that shit on my chest and gut and it gave me a rash.

And plus the hair has grown back thicker too. :(

I dont want another rash so I wont use i again.

But yeah, I'm still using plain old Mach 3's.

Originally posted by LENS@Sep 14 2005, 06:09 PM

^^^

aren't those illegal in california? i'm moving to the Cali murder capital soon and i figure it'd be wise to get some protection.

Dude, if you're moving to the town, carry a pair of scissors with you. That's what I do. Keeps that murder off of me.

You should hit me up, too. Show you around, check out a murder or two. Why not?

im gonna stand by my norelco. it says reflex plus on it. My x stole it for me so i dont know how much it cost. What i do know is that it shaves just as close as a blade razor. It dont leave my skin all bumpy and irritated. I used to hate that shit. The ingrown top lip hair. When i would shave it so close but you could still see it. I would have to go in with tweezers and pull thems shits out and it would get all puffy and irritated. The cutting my face. This thing is the shit. it has 3 round circles that flex to meet the contours of your face. I acutally look forward to shaving now.