Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
26SidedCube

The Shadow Percussion Project

funny how things go full circle... a band covering a song looping part of another song... what was it? the masquerade is over? or was that the biggie song.. i forget.

also kinda funny how that's prolly parents listening and thinking the drum change ups are just the kid fucking up

Originally posted by fermentor666@Sep 14 2005, 10:48 PM

I'd like to hear some older, more talented musicians perform this live.

i've heard that CD before, for kids they did pretty damn good, that first track they played must have been difficult as hell, considering it has about 3 or 4 diferent time signituares. a freind of mine tried to do something similar with his piano professor and play radioheads pyramid song, dude was like "the hell is this shit, how do i play this?"

Originally posted by fermentor666@Sep 14 2005, 11:26 PM

I dunno man, I couldn't get into it and they definitly screwed up. I mean, it's hard, but that's no excuse.

change of subject.

dude's girl is hot, i'd hit.

ERIN5.gif

ERIN6.gif

If you all are into this sort of thing you should check out some of Squarepusher's live instrument albums where he plays everything live, including the drums. Try out "Budakhan Microphone".

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this