CTO 96-2001...BKLYN & SHAOLIN

Guest duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TONY TEO1

this is old shit i did when i used to bomb in 91 or 92...... let me see your DOPE SHIT!..... you must be king of graff then huh....... post your pics sonny........ dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk....... you toy.....lolololololol..... cyber tough tlk toy!

Guest weirder516

man this kid dont know the half. hes prolly 16 and learned graff off the comp. he's the reason on line graff is wak. keep on rockin boys, niggas know, niggas know.....

Originally posted by ILYSH

oh man that shit sucks...i had "beef" with that crew once and boy were they corny! they made up these goofy stickers trying to dis me...i wish i had one to post because it would make them look so dumb.....

speak your name little boy and stop hiding behind your computer...so I could rag you again...then smack the bitch out of you....

VERS C.T.O

Guest duh-rye-won

some goofy ass c.t.o. dorks....they all sucked and acted like pussies

i dont know who the fuck you are but i must say i'm a little curious. "we all suck"? why don't you post some of your shit so we can see this "supertouch" that you think you have too much of. "we act like a bunch of pussies"? whose the one talking shit and not stating their name? for as long as ive been writing i've never had beef with anyone that wasn't just a jealous toy. please make my day and let me know who you are.

what's up Gsper....me and the drifter got a big ass wall out in bklyn if interested...i think he might have mentioned something to you...let us know...glad I gave you something to look at on those long ass trips to grannies...

much respect...

VERS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by vers

speak your name little boy and stop hiding behind your computer...so I could rag you again...then smack the bitch out of you....

VERS C.T.O

i guess we'll never know....haha

Originally posted by vers

VERS C.T.O

if you're gonna "rag me again!" then you don't need my name, you've already done it once, huh?............................your corny as your letters

if you're gonna "rag me again!" then you don't need my name, you've already done it once, huh?............................your corny as your letters

if they didn't rag you the first time like you claim, then step up. even girls run thier mouths boi. excuses are for losers, and apparently bitchs too.

Guest jacks raging bile duct

ILYSH

leave your tag sucka, or are you just gonna be another online jock with another response avoiding the question of what you write? if you had lagit beef like you claim,why cant u leave your name? what happened VERS did a piece over the only sharpie tag u had running,awwww.suck a dick, toy.

NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS

GOOD SHIT FELLAS,SHOUTS TO THE CREW.

Guest duh-rye-won

im not good at being cool

i thought calling staten island, shaolin, was cool? i could have sworn it was! who knows... i stink at being cool. is strong island ok for long island?

Archived