Sacramento Blackbooks/Sketches

Gune

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1) This thread sucks, this all should have been posted in another thread. You are not a unique snowflake.

2) That snail thing is the only thing on that entire page even remotely interesting. If that rabbit was any more EXXXTREME it would have a skateboard for an ear and be slamming 10 energy drinks while raping Elmer Fudd.

3) Refrain from posting any more lettering on here until you've been doing it for more than 2 weeks and have something you're actually proud of. If you're proud of that, you should seriously re-evaluate your career as a graffiti artist.

Originally posted by Gune@Sep 13 2005, 11:17 PM

PS: Im NOT in DCK

No, but a whole lot of DCK is going to be in you in a little bit.

Bitch and moan at me all you want but that was probably the most constructive thing that's going to come from this thread, so I suggest you pay attention to it.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Sep 14 2005, 02:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Sep 14 2005, 02:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>1) This thread sucks, this all should have been posted in another thread. You are not a unique snowflake.

2) That snail thing is the only thing on that entire page even remotely interesting. If that rabbit was any more EXXXTREME it would have a skateboard for an ear and be slamming 10 energy drinks while raping Elmer Fudd.

3) Refrain from posting any more lettering on here until you've been doing it for more than 2 weeks and have something you're actually proud of. If you're proud of that, you should seriously re-evaluate your career as a graffiti artist.

<!--QuoteBegin-Gune@Sep 13 2005, 11:17 PM

PS: Im NOT in DCK

No, but a whole lot of DCK is going to be in you in a little bit.

Bitch and moan at me all you want but that was probably the most constructive thing that's going to come from this thread, so I suggest you pay attention to it.

[/b]

You like my snail? Thats cool. It was a sketch of a freestyle piece I did in my garage when I was hella plastered.I thought Id make a quick sketch of it incase I go out piecing with it. As for the rest I could do alot better if I bothered penciling and proportioning my letters before inking but I'm just going straight to pen. I have a couple pieces in the toy section that were actually thought out and penciled first if you are interested in seeing them. And as for DCK, I'm not really worried, who honestly is going to be into me as you put it? Not sure what you meant. But anyways thanks for your opinion.

Originally posted by Gune@Sep 14 2005, 07:09 AM

And as for DCK, I'm not really worried, who honestly is going to be into me as you put it? Not sure what you meant. But anyways thanks for your opinion.

Aaaaannnnddd, on that note, this gets closed. This thread isn't going anywhere but shit-talk-ville.

Don't post a new thread for one (or two) of your own admittedly bad pictures.