A Chicago Influence

cecs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cause its cowering in shame.

trying to make up for it......

c61b8746.jpg

on some self promo shit,weak.......why dont you go out and paint,(not a legal wall) crush some fr8s, stop crying about your graff girlfriend that you dont have anymore, and stop looking back at the past. how man trains you got so far this year 10?????????????????if your lucky

p.s---quit painting so small, and quit painting NS's they always come back

on some self promo shit,weak.......why dont you go out and paint,(not a legal wall) crush some fr8s, stop crying about your graff girlfriend that you dont have anymore, and stop looking back at the past. how man trains you got so far this year 10?????????????????if your lucky

p.s---quit painting so small, and quit painting NS's they always come back

OMENS paints bigger than me, how big do you want him to paint? OmenS burns bro, No need for hating, I only have 2 for the year :o ...

Self promo's weak???? Graffiti IS self promo you dont write someone else's name do you?

NS' always come back, which means they went somewhere, besides you and tommy go way far to get them hot cars...

anyway, when your ankle heals I'm rollin' wit ya'll on that next trip.

ps... CEROH, I dont get what you mean by that comment.

OMENS paints bigger than me, how big do you want him to paint? OmenS burns bro, No need for hating, I only have 2 for the year :o ...

Self promo's weak???? Graffiti IS self promo you dont write someone else's name do you?

NS' always come back, which means they went somewhere, besides you and tommy go way far to get them hot cars...

anyway, when your ankle heals I'm rollin' wit ya'll on that next trip.

werd Hecz, when my shit's healed Im crushing, you better go outa town with me and the Iceman.

hes a couple I ganked......

arel2.jpg

cmk.jpg

have.jpg