A Chicago Influence

cecs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

THANKS FOR PUTTING MY FACE ON BLAST YOU PIECE OF DOG SHIT.I EVEN ADMIT THAT PIECE WASN'T MY BEST AT ALL, WHOEVER GAVE THAT TO YOU WHERE YOU STOLE THAT FLICK FROM JUST MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID FOR POSTING SOMEONES FACE ON HERE....YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER HATER ON A LONG LIST OF MUTHFUCKERS...WHY DONT YOU SHOW SOME YOUR SHIT ...FUCK WAD........AND AS FOR ME BEING THE FAKE... KID YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GRAFF HISTORY ....I WAS FUCKIN LOCKED UP WHEN THAT DUDE WITH KING 157 CAME OUT SO.... HOW COULD I DEFEND MYSELF....I'VE BEEN WRITING SINCE 1985 AND BEYOND ...IF YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK YOU WOULD KNOW HOW I STARTED AND WITH WHO.YOU DONT EVEN WHO I WRITE WITH NOW.......... BITCHES ..IF IT WASNT FOR YOU FUCKS PUTTING MY FACE ON HERE I WOULDNT HAVE EVEN RESPONED..BUT YOUR JUST SOME LIL INTERNET JOCKIN DICK RIDING FUCKS.....YOU'LL NEVER SAY SHIT TO ME ON THE STREET CAUSE YOUR FUCKIN SCARED......SO KEEP HATIN FROM THE SIDELINE MAKE SURE YOUR DSL BILL IS PAID AND I'LL JUST KEEP DOING MY THING..............

who are you trying to kid? you act like i dont know your story

if you been writing for so long why was that piece str8 GARBAGE! it showed absolutly no knowledge of anything that makes a piece look even remotly good..everything with that peice was wrong from the colors to the letter structure to the toy ass handstyle everything...that piece was toy as fuck. there is absolutly NO exscuse that can justify producing that horrible eyesore other than YOUR A TOY

and denz is a fucking fool to associate with you even if it is for montana

Originally posted by urbandwellerz@Dec 21 2005, 05:33 PM

THANKS FOR PUTTING MY FACE ON BLAST YOU PIECE OF DOG SHIT.I EVEN ADMIT THAT PIECE WASN'T MY BEST AT ALL, WHOEVER GAVE THAT TO YOU WHERE YOU STOLE THAT FLICK FROM JUST MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID FOR POSTING SOMEONES FACE ON HERE....YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER HATER ON A LONG LIST OF MUTHFUCKERS...WHY DONT YOU SHOW SOME YOUR SHIT ...FUCK WAD........AND AS FOR ME BEING THE FAKE... KID YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GRAFF HISTORY ....I WAS FUCKIN LOCKED UP WHEN THAT DUDE WITH KING 157 CAME OUT SO.... HOW COULD I DEFEND MYSELF....I'VE BEEN WRITING SINCE 1985 AND BEYOND ...IF YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK YOU WOULD KNOW HOW I STARTED AND WITH WHO.YOU DONT EVEN WHO I WRITE WITH NOW.......... BITCHES ..IF IT WASNT FOR YOU FUCKS PUTTING MY FACE ON HERE I WOULDNT HAVE EVEN RESPONED..BUT YOUR JUST SOME LIL INTERNET JOCKIN DICK RIDING FUCKS.....YOU'LL NEVER SAY SHIT TO ME ON THE STREET CAUSE YOUR FUCKIN SCARED......SO KEEP HATIN FROM THE SIDELINE MAKE SURE YOUR DSL BILL IS PAID AND I'LL JUST KEEP DOING MY THING..............

You know what zen. You're fucking fake. You act all fucking tough and shit but when it came down to it you bitched out. I tried to fight you at a bar uptown and you had the bouncer split us up. So i waited outside until your bitch ass came outside . . . gee you never showed up. How nice for you. Your homeboy had to get his ass whopped instead. You know who i be and where i be at and dont go running to toys questioning them. I didnt set you up. I just got lucky and ran into you.

Another thing, if you have really been writing for 20 years then i guess you're the exception to the rule practice makes perfect. Oh yeah and get some more Montana to your store downtown so can keep racking it. Bitch.