A Chicago Influence

cecs

damm that didnt take long

my apologies to the writer if it was him.......

FLASHABC1984.jpg

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING FROM 83????

AND FOR THE RECORD ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME KNOWS I ONLY BOMBED BETWEEN 1983 - 1987 AND EVEN BACK THEN THERE WAS NO COMMUNITY EVERYONE DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER CAT WAS DOING. ALL I DID BACK THEN IS WHAT IVE DONE KNOW WHICH IS SHOW EVERYONES WORK. IM PROUD OF CHICAGO AND THE ART THAT PEOPLE HAVE PUT OUT. IVE TRIED TO SHOW EVERYONE AND ANYONE BECAUSE THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS. CHICAGO HAS TO MUCH TALENTED TO BE ONLY CONSIDERED A "GANGSTA" ATTITUDE.

BY 1988 I WAS ALREADY GONE AND I DIDNT FOLLOW ANYTHING UNITL 2003. I WAS INTRODUCED TO IT AGAIN BY THOSE WHO WERE WILLING TO SHOW ME THRU EMAILS AND WEB SITES SUCH AS 12OZ. LIKE I SAID IVE BEEN A MEMEBER HERE SINCE 2003 JUST SO I COULD LEARN.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001@Dec 22 2005, 07:38 PM

IS'NT MOST OF THAT STUFF OLD????? STILL NICE, JUST OLD. HEY FLASH NICE ONE. 1983..... :yuck: DAMMM UR OLD. SO WHAT UP?????? NICE PIC OF GROK AND DENZS STUFF.

SO I SEE THERE STILL ALOT OF HATE AROUND HERE. TO BAD.

BESIDES THAT, HOPE U ALL HAVE A VERY MERY X-MAS. PEACE. :innocent:

what up chumbs

dont forget get to duck and cover

• 1 year later...
........AND AS FOR ME BEING THE FAKE... KID YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GRAFF HISTORY ....I WAS FUCKIN LOCKED UP WHEN THAT DUDE WITH KING 157 CAME OUT SO.... HOW COULD I DEFEND MYSELF....I'VE BEEN WRITING SINCE 1985 AND BEYOND ...IF YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK YOU WOULD KNOW HOW I STARTED AND WITH WHO.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I WRITE WITH NOW.......... BITCHES

i had no idea there was another ZEN. dude, how can you do that? ZEN RTM is the original. what would you have done if you hadnt been locked up? you might consider picking a new name, unless of course you ENJOY basking in someone elses fame and taking the credit for someone elses hardwork/talent. real heads know. 1985??? come on dude, what you waiting for??? step it up already, kiddo.

• 1 month later...