Hot Hot Heat

RoboThruster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK HOT HOT HEAT THEY ARE SO LAMEEEEEEEEEEEE

a run down of their albums

scense one throught thirteen - with the OLD singer - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME album - like blow my mind good 9/10

knock knock knock ep - new singer (aka red haired fag) - ep and staying semi-true to their original sound - i give this ep a 7.5/10

make up the break down - the firt major record label recording, including such hits "bandages" - horrid horrible vomit barf barf - yet a few songs a little catchy - 5/10

new album - filth. trash. garbage. 0/10

done and done

scenes one throught thirteen - with the OLD singer - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME album - like blow my mind good 9/10

knock knock knock ep - new singer (aka red haired fag) - ep and staying semi-true to their original sound - i give this ep a 7.5/10

make up the break down - the firt major record label recording, including such hits "bandages" - horrid horrible vomit barf barf - yet a few songs a little catchy - 5/10

done and done

scense one throught thirteen - with the OLD singer - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME album - like blow my mind good 9/10

done and done

that song bandages was alright for the first few times I heard it and it was a bit catchy but it got old REALY fast...everything else Iheard from them I just was not into...Ia m sure I would feel the same way about htier new album.

I dated a girl that had that make up the breakdown cd and I would only let her play that one song off of it whiel I was in the caror else I would pull the dick move and scream at the top of my lungs over the cd until she turned it off.

Originally posted by shai hulud@Sep 14 2005, 04:07 PM

Oh, the Black Keys are another two man band worthy of mention. Find out, if you havent heard 'em already.

yeah they're rad, got such a raw sound. i saw them on new years, their set started off with a jam between the drummer and a blues harp player who would have been no older than 12 and then they paused for the countdown.

awesome times.