Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WhiteOx

Pomegranite Syrup

Mix with gin or vodka, or marinate on steaks. Dont sleep.

cortas%20pomegranate%20molasses%20lg.jpg

the melbourne heads can pick it up in any arab supermart in Brunswick. Mulberry syrup thread coming soon after testing.

I haven't seen (or looked for) the syrup, but we have straight pomegranite juice. Good stuff, but it's a little pricey. Supposed to be good for your heart.

If you are making pomegranite juice at home, don't juice the rind. Tastes like gasoline at best.

Don't even fuck around with that naked stuff, shit is taxed like a mother fucker. Unless you steal it from your work place, it ain't worth it.

pomegranites and pomegranite juice is as onesecondple would say, "off the porch"

a little pomegranite juice in a mojito is excellent.

speaking of mojito's i had a pretty gosh darn good one at P.F. Changs a few days ago that had a hint of pear in it.

I remember visiting some third world country and being offered a glass of that stuff with water and lime. It was off the fucking hook. I ended up consuming a whole bottle in a day and a half.

I tried one of these recently:

izze-pom2.jpg

pomegranate juice as an ingredient....was waaaaaaay down at the bottom of the list after grape and apple.

I wasn't really all that impressed...but the IZZE clementine....off the fucking hook.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Sep 13 2005, 02:16 PM

In case any uncultered Americans are wondering. This is a pomegranite: fe25-Pomegranate-0305n_03-25-2005_I751JSN.jpg

well duh....we're not just all about burgers and fries over here

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Sep 13 2005, 10:14 AM

this stuff is amazing!

5flavors2.jpg

i work right next to this companies corporate office.

they used to hand that shit out for free all the time...

what the fuck happened to the freebies??

good stuff though.

I remember when i was 11 or 12 id go to one of my best freinds house (still is one of my best freinds today) and he had a fat neighbor who had a pomegranite tree in her front yard, and wed go to her yard when she wasnt looking and whe'd take them and later on eat them, one day she caught us and then walked back into her house and came out with a gun and she pointed it at us, we ran like hell down the street and never touched her tree again. a few weeks after the fact she accidentaly ran over her cat as she drove into the drive way and she cried and screamed and eventualy brought the crushed cat inside the house...we figured she ate it.

^^^

no doubt.

I would just assume you burn the unfortunate shirt it gets spilled on.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now