late night chit chat

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tough Love@Sep 13 2005, 02:15 PM

oh duders, i woke up at 4:30 this morning so i could get in line at our school to sign up our intramural soccer team. I got to the office at 6am, and some faggot was there infront of me. So needless to say, the reason i wanted to be there first (to get a preferred time of play) got completely fucked.....sooo choked...

oh yeah, in other news, i met this fly girl last week, who turned out to be married and old.

the crop of females in all my classes is pretty damn weak this time around as well.

on a lighter note, im sort of ahead already school wise, so its a slack week for moi. Hooray

uhm are you fucking kidding me >!!?!?!?

there are TONNES of SMOKING hot new girls roaming around SFU - all the new first years! open your eyes TOUGH LOVE.!

haha sarah,.

note how i said IN MY CLASSES. as in, the classes i am takin, have a weak turn out. well some anyways. Im just complaining too much.

oh yeh easy on the info droppage too, u know how big of a fugitive criminal i am. fuck school its so boring. All lectures are is recaps of that weeks reading..which i usually do.....snooooooooore

hahahaha had a prof do attendance in a class of 100+ ppl...took about an hour to get through the class list.....hahahhaha good times

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Sep 15 2005, 01:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Sep 15 2005, 01:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>whoa, fucking awesome lens.

[/b]

Originally posted by Home Time@Sep 15 2005, 01:21 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Sep 15 2005, 01:07 AM

I am a day away from being done with college

Are you going to have a mad party?

thanks mack...it's been a lot of hard work but now it's tme to reap the benefits.

And as for the party....this saturday has been marked for my once a year opiate indulgence to celebrate the end of college and moving back to the bay area.

i also wanted to reccomend the comic book Battle Royale. Check it out.

yeah it's ya boy madollaz,ain't much popped off today,because i b stuck at my auntie's crib my caddy broke down.but dis morning c-billz called me up on my new nextel b,shit's hot it be like a ia5000 shits straight crazy.he was like ''ayo madollaz was going down tonight at dat bitches party'',mang i don't know all i know iz there gunna be some fly ass bitches,he was like iight,but had to get off duh nextel becuase like dat shit aint like 100% mines right now you know,like it's my aunts but like its gunan be mine.i got a few dollaz saved up for this party tonight nah i mean.ha i got my madollaz chain the other day,like 24 karat platium and shit,but i losted dat man,i was gunna show my duke's too,but whatever i will get another one some day,we big ballers,but yo for real my aunt bout give me a ride to burger king right quick,den imma take a shower and go to this party,i'll let cha'll know how dis thing popped off!! holla!

DAAAAAMMMNNN!!!!!! i've ben wasted fo about like 2 or 8 days after dat party yo! i dont even know son,like fuck,i fucked some hot bitch,well like i almost fucked her and shit,mad close like we kissed and all that shit no biggie,got her digit's my dukes.ima call her in and hour or so.she pretty hot,her names Jackie,jakee,jak-e,you know.besides her i got like 15 girls numbas there yo,no big deal,im pimpin'.so like i go to the party and shits,already mad LQ there,like 2 40's pint of vodka,and a few bottles of cristal,i drank a whole shit didnt bother me!!,smoked mad blunts,you know them pihllie shits,yeah those,whatchu know about dem! ha ha son.at the party it was kinda hert,there was only like 6-7 bitches,like 20 dudes,i almost beefed this cat for pimpin to my bitch,but he didn't want it,i had to bounce soon when it happedned though,so he lucky.but tommrow imma suspose to chill wif my boy c-billz and shit,buy yo i'll holla,wun.