the yeps

yep3

yo snaz be easy with graff untill shit blows over, just focus on your work man, thats where the paper is anyway. i like where you are going with that straight letter, i think the a needs work though, it looks like the a in your throw, but good shit son. have you talked to enron, he wrote me a negetive email about this thread, iner crew hate, i couldnt beleive. shit man. can you show me the toper flick. is this rak's book or yours? stay up. -yepsaki

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by yep3@Oct 31 2005, 03:08 PM

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: new page, yay...

no pencil on this one either.. true. snaz one, gully gosh...

hp_scanDS_5103111595010.jpg

i can't help but notice that almost all of them are very similar. theyre all quite amazing and the style is great man, but you did mention trying a lower case "e" and i thought it was a good idea but never saw it. you should do it.

Originally posted by yep3@Nov 4 2005, 10:03 PM

12oz haters... have you seen daylight recently??? What up, rep cornstars cdr push it.

hp_scanDS_51142042924.jpg

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

this one would look like some bong bong shit on a freight,

although the three can be slightly misinterpreted as something else,

i don't know what that something else may be but it almost don't look like a 3...or wait is that a S? YEPS? maaan that kush is fuckin wit me...

stay up homie

oh yeah...how has the progress been in the search for freights over in your area?

aight...

chill

:king:CDR:king:

i found the yards but it is a much shadyer operation than i thought it would be, def not something to role dolo on, i gotta wait till the cases are over anyway, you know. Anyway, this is one of the more retarded things i have ever tryed, stay high snaz, still swag her. peace...

IMG_0891.jpg :king: :chicken:

whatever, fuck it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...