FF& ADVENT CHILDREN

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit the subs don't work?

I just started hooking it up about 4 hours ago... I figured what the hell .... I've got all kinds of movies without even subs, what am I complaining about? It's early and free.

Should I wait for the theatre experience? Fuck it I can't wait. lol

Only 31 seeds? Still going pretty quick... Might be done in a couple of hours.

Seed me Feymore!

P.S. This song is jammin...

Well i just watched it, english subs included. it's basically a plate full of action with a small topping of storyline. anyone whos not familiar with FF7 would be completely lost, and probably not enjoy it much either. I thought it was pretty good and it looked fucking beautiful. you have to really enjoy japanese gravity defying martial arts too because it gets over the top near the end. I give it a 7/10.

Clouds new bike is awesome.

Alright I watched it tonight and if I haven't said this already numerous times, you're the man dog!

Yeah I really enjoyed that movie.

They really managed to cram alot of depth and intrigue into all of that action because the story was a little weak, but it was very, very good nonetheless. This probably could have been alot longer without hurting it at all.

Even still it was so fast that I'm probably going to have to watch it several times more to understand everything that's going on in it.

• 2 months later...

so after finally download via bitcomet all 1.54 gigs wich only took a mere 7 days on my crap connection ...and slow connection to my external seagate drive..

i sat down and watched

and after the fifth time watching it i went to sleep..woke up the next morning and watched it two more times..

yes yes yes yes hell yes

fuck yea...i still dont like yuffie though.

fuck yea..

yeah