Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SPORTO

Movie Quotes

Smokey and the Bandit (1977)

Buford T. Justice: Hey boy, where is Sheriff Branford at?

Sheriff Branford: I AM Sheriff Branfor.

Buford T. Justice: Oh, pardon me. For some reason you sounded a little taller on radio.

fuck_use1.jpg.63325924b710131a9b950875799536e5.jpg

Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)

Captain Bligh: Midshipmen - be a dull navy without them. Now get that slut off my ship.

slut.jpg.7a19b3d5118b5e18ae212715ec6d349b.jpg

One of my favorite movie quotes is "COP" starring James Woods.

James Woods' character has finally tracked down the killer and has his shotgun pointed at him, point blank. The bad guy is now unarmed and tells Woods that he has to take him in because that's his job and the reply?:

"Well, I have some good news and some bad news about that. The good news is you're right. I am a cop and it is my job to take you in. The bad news is I just got suspended and I don't give a fuck."

And BOOM, lets one loose from the shottie. Shit was savage.

James_Woods.jpg

Clerks4.jpg

"I'MA FUCK THIS BITCH, I'MA FUCK THAT BITCH, I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOOOOOVES!!"

And pretty much everything else from that movie.

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

billy.jpg

Boondock Saints, Funny Man, to the russian mob:

"Your commie mother sucks so much dick..."

to his girlfriend:

"Shut your fat ass Rayvie! I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you fucked! "

46.jpg

Walter Sobchak: I told those fucks down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!

Donny: What's Shabbos?

Walter Sobchak: Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit

[shouts]

Walter Sobchak: don't fucking roll! Shomer shabbos!

Walter Sobchak: I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...

The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fucking Jewish, man.

Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talkin' about?

The Dude: Man, you're fucking Polish Catholic...

Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!

The Dude: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Walter Sobchak: And you know this!

The Dude: Yeah, and five fucking years ago you were divorced.

Walter Sobchak: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?

The Dude: It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her fucking dog. Going to her fucking synagogue. You're living in the fucking past.

Walter Sobchak: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

[shouting]

Walter Sobchak: You're goddamn right I'm living in the fucking past!

A classic quote was by the joker in the first Batman movie (I think) when he says

"This town needs an enema!"

So classic.

And agree with the Clerks post made earlier.

"I just found out my girlfriend sucked 36 dicks today!"

Hahahaha! Still makes me laugh all these years later.

carnivalofsouls1.jpg

Carnival of Souls:

Mary Henry: I don't belong in the world.

----

John Linden: [pours whiskey in his morning coffee] What do you think, I'm an alcoholic? I just like to start the day off in a good mood.

Mary Henry: You must be hilarious by noon.

----

John Linden: [when Mary does not drink the glass of beer he ordered for her at a bar] What's the matter? Don't you drink?

Mary Henry: Not really.

John Linden: Well, I do. And not only do I drink really, I really drink.

------------

Minister: You cannot live in isolation from the human race, you know.

carnivalofsouls4.jpg

Assault on Precinct 13 (the original, not the shit remake)

apst10.jpg

Wells: Look at that, two cops wishing me luck. I'm doomed.

-------

Captain Collins: There are no heroes anymore, Bishop. Just men who follow orders.

--------

Napoleon Wilson: In my situation, days are like women - each one's so damn precious, but they all end up leaving you.

---------

Napoleon Wilson: Still have the gun?

Leigh: Two shots. Should I save them for the two of us?

Napoleon Wilson: Save 'em for the first two assholes who come through that vent.

--------

[Offering Bishop coffee]

Leigh: Black?

Bishop: For over thirty years.

-------------

Leigh: I've never had much faith in anyone coming to my rescue.

Wilson: Maybe you've been associating with the wrong kind of people.

Leigh: I've worked with police officers for five years.

---------

Julie: Why would anybody want to shoot at a police station?

apst15.jpg

apst07.jpg

carpenter_aop13.jpg

Guest 455

"God you're so pathetic.......don't you ever....ever compare yourself to me...okay?...you got everything and I got shit...fuckin' repunzel right?...school would probably fuckin' shut down if you didn't show up....Queenie isn't here!!!!......I like those earrings Claire....are those real diamonds Claire?.....I bet they are.....Did you WORK for the money for those earrings?.....or did your Daddy buy those?.....I bet he bought those for you....I bet those were a Christmas gift...right?.....YOU KNOW I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS?..IT WAS A BANNER FUCKIN' YEAR AT OL' BENDER FAMILY..I got a carton of cigarettes....old man grabbed me and said" HERE SMOKE UP JOHNNY!!!"....so home and cry to your Daddy don't cry here okay"

John Bender

The Breakfast Club

This movie is timeless.

Also from baseketball:

Squeak says "Hey Tuttle!" (reading from the note that Remer wrote on his hand) "Your mother's deaf." Tuttle says "My mother's dead, you little twerp!", to which Squeak replies (still reading) "I guess that's why she didn't move around a lot." Dust rises up around him.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this