People Suck

villain

I've been neglecting to say it but I shall confide in the ounce.

Some crackhead motherfucker broke into my car last night and stole my bookbag. I hope this crackhead likes to read because that's all they got was books. I don't know why they would want to break into my car when it is a piece of shit economy car and there was a lexus parked right in front of me, to say nothing of all the other nice cars.

I actually think it's kinda funny though that they rummaged through my CDs and decided to leave them...

This fucking sucks though. This is like the 5th blackbook I've had stolen. I quit even doing art for the longest time because I felt like I had nothing to show for it. And I still don't. Not to mention all of the paperwork I had in there.

I should have left my bag full of cans in there, what a fucking surprise that would be. Or better yet a fucking bomb.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly@Sep 10 2005, 07:56 PM

sucks that happened. perhaps it was the guy in the lexus?

:haha:

leave it to casek to crack me up....

*iloveboxcars: I can't always take everything with me all the time.... though that would be nice.

Maybe I'll just electrify my car body as a theif repellant...

I don't think these theives were sophisticated enough to steal my car or the stereo. Probably just some failure at life crackhead.

They didn't even touch the stereo... I suppose if they knew how to get in without breaking the window they would have had time to uninstall the stereo.

It's not really the greatest stereo in the world anyways. But then again I thought noone would be stupid enough to break in my car either. Never underestimate the stupidity of humanity.

I dotn know man, people might just steal things just to steal them.

My friend drives a pretty bucket car, it just has nothing and it had a shitty alarm clock in the place where the stereo goes, and one day it gets broken into and since there was nothin to steal they took the clock.

And this clock was worthless, literally. All it did was show time, and he dumpster dived that. Its just one of those cases where they just stole something just to steal it.

Originally posted by villain+Sep 10 2005, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Sep 10 2005, 04:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Sep 10 2005, 07:56 PM

sucks that happened. perhaps it was the guy in the lexus?

:haha:

leave it to casek to crack me up....

*iloveboxcars: I can't always take everything with me all the time.... though that would be nice.

Maybe I'll just electrify my car body as a theif repellant...

[/b]

that is actually completely legal as long as you have "high voltage" signs on the car.

but you have to consider kids and people accidently touching it.

i looted a car when i was a kid... then a few years ago i was at a ratdog show in san fran. when we got back to the car to grab something, we found that the window had been broken out and my and my homies packs were looted.. everything we owned!! my homie had just adopted a puppy pit, who we left sleeping in the car. we were freaking out because we couldnt find him. then we found him under the seat all rigamortis looking and shit... we were fucking freaking out, but then we noticed that the stockpile of humbolt county brownies we had gone back to the car for had been ravenged... and to our reliefe, the dog was just really, really, really relaxed. :love2:

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Sep 10 2005, 07:45 PM

How do you know it was a crackhead?

Don't worry, man. I've had my house "raided" three times by the beast for graff. I know what it's like to lose all graffiti possessions, plus expensive (and well racked) Tria markers and the like. Even my Playboys and handgun and car magazines. Now you can start up a new book and may it never leave your house.

Hahha... Yall are good peoples.

Yeah I actually have a brand new book sitting in my closet already... I might just have to leave it at home all the time now. At least I know where I live is safe... We even have security guards with guns and soldiers everywhere.... It's pretty safe here... lol

My car got busted into right on a main street downtown btw... this really defies all logic.

Originally posted by dowmagik@Sep 11 2005, 12:04 PM

i got my ass beat by 4 guys in the parking lot of my own work this morning. people do fucking suck. concussion oner w/ vicoden. :jpotato:

Yes, having to go to work early sunday morning must have sucked. Then amazingly after getting your ass beat and getting a concussion you were released from the hospital within 4 hours to post it on here.

a friend of mine got jumped by 4 huge dudes for 42 cents, a coke bottle that had a 1/8 left and his hat

and another friend of mine got suckerpunched while he was sleepin on a coach because he called some kids girlfriemd fat like 5 days before. took the kid 5 days to grow the balls to run into the room punch him while he was sleepin and then run away. needless to say hes gonna get beat soon.

...sucks about your blackbook though man.