I dont understand

Overtime

Can one of you mods explain this to me, and not in a smart ass way. Why do we need a va thread, a hawaii thread, a bronx thread all in paper chase? Shouldnt they just all post in the new sketch thread, or the toy thread, battle thread, throwups, tags, one of the many other threads, instead of making a thread for a city or state. i mean, if the real writers wanted to post, they are gonna post pieces in the brickslayers section. I mean, i would cut down on faggy threads, right? eh, i dont come in paper chase but once a week, so i dont see why i care...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you ask me paper chase should be cut down to the bible, the new sketch thread, and the battle thread only. Those threads should be pruned of all discussion, so we're basically left with flicks. Hell, they should just modify the image archive to have a paper section where all you can do is post drawings. No comments, nothing.

Nobody wants to see a bunch of 14 year old faggots arguing about who is biting who and who has more ups in their high school's bathroom. Go fucking kill yourselves already.

Those threads usually don't last.

Plus, I promise they won't bother you if you don't click on them. It's not that hard considering maybe 15 threads are bumped each day in Paper Chase. I.e., there's not that much to sort through.

And good job creating a thread without images.

If you're truly that concerned, PM someone.