Only 88 pics

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple+Sep 11 2005, 02:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Sep 11 2005, 02:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by type R@Sep 11 2005, 01:01 AM

Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 10 2005, 12:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-PushbuttonWarfare@Sep 10 2005, 12:17 PM

I always think its so cute when dudes try to sneak their own trains into their benching post, like no one is going to notice. Trains move dude, thats the point of painting them.

that hense is dope.

oh,i dont sneak them in, i make it pretty apparent they are in there. So, no sneaking, dont worry

yet it's still gay.

bump for soer, joce, and repae.

oh, im sorry, i was under the impression that this was the internet....

[/b]

what does that have to do with anything? posting your shit when you walk into a yard and its sitting there after travelling for 8 months is one thing, putting shots of your trains the night you did them in with a post of shit you benched is lame...

what does that have to do with anything? posting your shit when you walk into a yard and its sitting there after travelling for 8 months is one thing, putting shots of your trains the night you did them in with a post of shit you benched is lame...

Personally I think both are lame! It don't matter if you painted it 1 hour ago or 1 year ago, self pomotion is self promotion. It can be argued that the very essence of graffitis nature is rooted in self promotion but to me what makes you a repuitable writer is how you seek to obtain your fame. If your shit is hot and you are getting up then other people will take notice and post your work, doing it yourself cheapens your credibilaty.

These comments are rediculous. I mean I hate self promo threads as much as the next guy. But some dude putting 1 or 2 of his fliks into a post....Who fucking cares How do u think Graf mags are made??? People send in there fliks....Is that self promo?? People just wanna bitch...cus if this had been someone everyone is feeling posting there shit nowone would be bitching..

Originally posted by renOB@Sep 12 2005, 10:52 AM

These comments are rediculous. I mean I hate self promo threads as much as the next guy. But some dude putting 1 or 2 of his fliks into a post....Who fucking cares How do u think Graf mags are made??? People send in there fliks....Is that self promo?? People just wanna bitch...cus if this had been someone everyone is feeling posting there shit nowone would be bitching..

Your grammar is mind blowing. This was a post of trains that he supposedly benched. If you are putting in enough work then people will catch your trains and they will be posted. Putting your own shit in with a post of stuff you caught is stupid.

is there still bitching about this? holy shit wow, it was 2 freights, that didnt change a thing, people are gonna bitch because they wanna bitch. Or they just bitchin cuz people bitched them out for doing it. Again, its the internet, who cares, i probably paint more than the people bitchin anyway

You think I care about my grammar on 12oz? I didn't realize this was oprah's book club. And to Southrn..I paint plenty thanks, and its more than a shitty ass two color- two letter throw-up. I agree with you type-R if you put in enough work your freights will get benched. (period). But it doesn't bother me that some kid puts two of his freights in a post, I just scroll passed them if I don't like them and move on.