digital piece

midnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo it don't matter what u use. Cans, markers, silkscreens or computers. Don't hate cus it isn't "real". It is "real", real dope. The point is that it don't matter as long as others see it, and it gets its point across.

Biggus Dickus is a hater who prolly can't burn shit.

Props midnight . . . that one E is real ILL

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Oct 10 2005, 04:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Oct 10 2005, 04:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Swamp Thing@Oct 8 2005, 01:53 PM

Biggus Dickus is a hater who prolly can't burn shit.

Hey now, that's not true. After I finished pounding your mother's vagina a few days ago, she called me back and told me it was burning when she urinated.

BURRRRN.

[/b]

y duz it burn wen she urinates?? have u got syphillis??

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Oct 12 2005, 01:14 AM

oMg i got it an I gav it 2 hEr LOLLZ111one

Dumbfuck.

yea im a dumbfuck..but u spend most of ur time online bitchin about other ppls shit..be it digi or not.. surely if u spend alot of time on a pc u mite as well rock sumfin whilst ur there..instead of talkin shit. its funny how alot of respected writers use digital, yet u find it unacceptable. the world is changin graffiti shud change with it, like it has since its dawn. i wonder wen spray paint came about ppl sed 'no man..its nuffin like scrawlin in ink' coz its a similar attittude. and wot the fuck rite do u av 2 say that its ruinin graff??? did u invent graff?? are u a king?? i dnt do digi stuff personally..but if ppl wanna explore the medium then y not. who knows one day u mite c a burner rite across the google logo.

graff is a progression of styles..y say stop, and hold things back?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...