Virgin Squad!!!

Gnes 37

Originally posted by WhenOne

i lost my virginity to a virgin...it was funny shit cause we both knew what we wanted but didnt really know how to go about doing it... missionary rocks!

Me too, it was probably the best decision "sex wise" that I coulda made. It took a long fucking time before we did it though, it was the most extreme case of cold feet and hesitation I've been through. I shoulda just not been a chicken and said, hey, "we can't just hang out and hold hands forever."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

I love what makros said, and this serpent of the light kid sucks.

its a twisted manowar quote that i used, how come i suck anyway?

i bet i own more manowar albums than anyone on this board, and that definately makes me own you

xxx303

Originally posted by Gnes 37

who all is gonna save their virginity for death... for death i hear she is a sexy bitch....i just turned down a co-ed playmate ho-fuckin-rayy!!! and i need to lay off the boozilaa for sheezilla shoot me silly :crazy:

I think the sherm is getting to you gnes... lol GNES TOKES SHERM!!!

BTW.. virgin squad has its advantages... your somewhat "safe" to girls knowing you don't play like that, and therefore things go kinda easier cause they know your not a scandalist whore...

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i lost my virginity to a virgin...IN A MOVIE THEATRE!!!!!!!!

my friend got arrested for that shit a while back:lol: :lol: :lol:

the chick was fuckin ugly too guess thats why he chose the dark theatre

Archived