Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gnes 37

Virgin Squad!!!

who all is gonna save their virginity for death... for death i hear she is a sexy bitch....i just turned down a co-ed playmate ho-fuckin-rayy!!! and i need to lay off the boozilaa for sheezilla shoot me silly :crazy:

• Like 2

Guest bumdigger

virginity's for homo's. it's human nature to fuck so like the swoosh just do it

Originally posted by bumdigger

virginity's for homo's. it's human nature to fuck so like the swoosh just do it

Its also human nature to kill, so are passifists gay?

• Like 1

In a world of lets fuck when theres STDS i am very very carefull when picking partners no matter how hot this fine devotcha is before performing the in out in out.

i used to share the common attitude that sex was no big deal, and you might as well go for it if a girl you're attracted to is down. however, some recent events have made me change my outlook. in the past year, i've gotten 2 girls pregnant and they had abortions. i wasn't in love with either one of them, just attracted to them and in both cases, the girls told me they were on the pill. with one girl, i even used a condom every time we did it except once. looking back on it, i really fucked up. sex is no joke, and it's nothing to take lightly. those were two potential human lives that were ended, and will always be on my conscience. so please think about what the real goal of sex is: to concieve children. and don't quit using condoms just because a girl tells you she's on the pill, because girls lie about that, and if they even miss one dose, the pill becomes useless. i'm not saying sex is bad, but i'm saying if you don't take responsibility there can be some pretty serious consequences. being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of.

if lady death happens to look anything like Elvira like i imagine she would then maybe i should have saved myself

• Like 1

Originally posted by garcia_vega

not me--i lost mine to a total slut.

ya.. same.

Guest serpent of the light

virigins of metal are here in the hall standing together with hands in the air

xxx303

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this