in the 5 years...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

:yuck: :rolleyes: :shook: ive been here i had never seen my pm message status say -2 until today..im sure it is a mathematical error the site is spitting but i found it comedic. anyone else have -pms? this even though i have 9 messages sitting in the inbox chillin. hilaros. ive seen it happen on other sites. at any rate im using it as an excuse to post a topic in a looong time. how are the old timers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

thats what up...i have sooo many pictures accumulated over the years ... the 1800 posts i have were probably accumulated the first year. most within a month where everyone was trying to reach thier thousanth post. anyone remmeber this?

at any rate my pm is now -1 because i recieved a new one...hilaros

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yea like i had 11 messages inbox so i deleted 2 and ended up neagtive 2. then someone sent me a pm and it became negative one...still stuck in a state of stupor the ginger bread man awaits an answer

Guest Ginger Bread Man

damn negative 5 thats tough. i thought i used my pms often. i ve never had more than 2 unread at a time nor more than 15 total inbox. you guys sure do internetty alot dont you? im stuck on myspace. just started getting into the thingamagizzer nahmean....

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Sep 13 2005, 05:24 PM

My PM's have been working fine? However, the whole login thing has been fucked up the past few weeks. Signing in has become a huge ordeal...

I'm on a wireless network and this was a problem for me too

I just played around with the security settings and told my computer to always recognize cookies for 12oz and that took care of the problem

I've been having trouble just getting on 12 oz. lately, and, sometimes it lags like a motherfucker. Not any other sites, just 12 oz., so I doubt that the holdup is on my side. Oh, and SQL error screens....Anyone want to shine a light on that? Is the hosting to blame, or should I do what Johnny did and change the security settings?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i think theres some bots or some bushit bogging the site down.. when to many users connect the site overloads and shuts down i dunnowhat else to thinkof