Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Why not to get a motorcycle..

motorcycles are for real men. Not sissies and pussies who wear "safety" gear. Get the fuck outta here. Be a perfect rider and ull never need that 700$ helmet

you don't just climb onto a bike and become a perfect rider.

and there is no such thing as a perfect rider

that has to be the most asinine thing I've ever read. I thought everyone who posted here was older than 15?

Both the choice of "Closer" as the music and those cheesy stupid sound effects were decisions made in bad taste.

Mr. Horton i was joking.

safety is always number one. Infact, anyone on a motorcycle without adequate gear, like leather pants or w/e the fuck, is an idiot. Have fun with road rash

I know a guy that raced superbikes professionally. he wore racing leathers whenever he went out and rode his own bike for fun. dude was balls to the wall, all out every race. homie either won or crashed trying. he's broken almost every bone in his body, but still rides.

fuck why not to get a bike.

Here's why:

748_Red_RHF_700p.JPG

sex on wheels.

Video isn't so bad muted. I didn't like the quick clips of photographs.

I really want a bike, especially with the gas prices doing like they have been. But friend of mine is a fireman, and the most common story I hear him tell is making a bike crash, guy on the bike dies. It almost never is the bike's fault, just some dumbass who pulled out because the didn't see them. Who is, of course, not hurt at all, pissed about the dent in his car, and mad that he actually has to stay on the scene of the crash while they try to save the cat riding the bike's life. I fucking hate people.

But on the upside of that, insurance is supposed to be pretty cheap. No expensive medical bills when they just have to bag you up with a shovel.

Originally posted by Krakatau@Sep 10 2005, 02:59 AM

But on the upside of that, insurance is supposed to be pretty cheap. No expensive medical bills when they just have to bag you up with a shovel.

haha, "upside"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this