been a while

freestyleflow

i registured back in 2000 and i dont know where it fucked up but i stopped doing graffiti all together except on paper. i stopped using the internet up untill about a couple months ago.

i did throwies handstyles and simples when i first started to paint in 98 which the(few) more amature writers would aprieciat from a toy.

anyways im back on the scean which is almost none around here except for the bunch of nuts that are litterally vandalizing shit like "freak" with a devil arrow on the bottom of the "k"..

not that i was really up but i had some stuff here and there which you could actually call apart of the graff scean that was out here before. i was feenin to get up in this ghost town so i hooked up with a friends cousin who used to get up around here about 6 years ago and is a good writer.

on my first night out with my new graff friend and his boy (whos a toy) hit up a roof top with a simple it was small compared to his bomb. he got iron balls compared to me cause hes been gettin up in some nice spots. ill only hit a spot in public if i feel safe, can hide or run and get away with it.

i been ive been practicing this small chill spot along the rails that nobodies hit for ages. with a nice simple and a couple o bombs.

sorry Cracked for being apart of the critical mass but i got spots tht NOBODY hits and can day paint, and i wont waste them with simples or bombs.

i see alot of smart asses registured since i been gone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by freestyleflow@Sep 8 2005, 11:13 PM

i registured back in 2000 and i dont know where it fucked up but i stopped doing graffiti all together except on paper. i stopped using the internet up untill about a couple months ago.

i did throwies handstyles and simples when i first started to paint in 98 which the(few) more amature writers would aprieciat from a toy.

anyways im back on the scean which is almost none around here except for the bunch of nuts that are litterally vandalizing shit like "freak" with a devil arrow on the bottom of the "k"..

not that i was really up but i had some stuff here and there which you could actually call apart of the graff scean that was out here before. i was feenin to get up in this ghost town so i hooked up with a friends cousin who used to get up around here about 6 years ago and is a good writer.

on my first night out with my new graff friend and his boy (whos a toy) hit up a roof top with a simple it was small compared to his bomb. he got iron balls compared to me cause hes been gettin up in some nice spots. ill only hit a spot in public if i feel safe, can hide or run and get away with it.

i been ive been practicing this small chill spot along the rails that nobodies hit for ages. with a nice simple and a couple o bombs.

sorry Cracked for being apart of the critical mass but i got spots tht NOBODY hits and can day paint, and i wont waste them with simples or bombs.

i see alot of smart asses registured since i been gone.

I'm in the same boat...had a couple of moves, lost contact...had to straighten up and fly right to pay bills, so graff seems to be more of a spectator sport for me nowadays. I kept up on my drawing, though, and maybe it'll come in handy someday...I don't plan that shit, I just work when the spirit moves me.

But, if it's in your blood, don't let anything slow your roll.

I'm definitely smart, but not as much of an ass as some would like to think. You'll see.

Due to my job, my future doesn't look good on graffiti terms. I need to take BIG risks in painting, but to me its number one and I will carry that shit on until the day im not fit enough to outrun an officer of the law, reguardless of job, family or any other issues.

Im sure my views will change once I settle down and have a serious relationship, child etc. As the age gets older the things I do now will drift further away from me, and my views will totally change about the way I look at things now, but still, i can dream..

Living in hope.

Home Time.

having a kid made me want to paint more, lately atleast. my daughters almost 2 and the other day i showed her how a paint can works and that they come in different colors. i even showed her that some of the caps spray fatter than others. (shes smarter than you think)

im trying to find a friend that will let me paint their basement so i can show her how you do graffiti.. i know she has potential to be some kind of an artist.. i think it would be awesome to be a crew with my kids than anyone else, i would learn from them as much as they would learn from me. i think any good writer should teach graffiti and graff saftey to their kids.

Originally posted by Home Time@Sep 9 2005, 12:01 PM

Due to my job, my future doesn't look good on graffiti terms. I need to take BIG risks in painting, but to me its number one and I will carry that shit on until the day im not fit enough to outrun an officer of the law, reguardless of job, family or any other issues.

Im sure my views will change once I settle down and have a serious relationship, child etc. As the age gets older the things I do now will drift further away from me, and my views will totally change about the way I look at things now, but still, i can dream..

Living in hope.

Home Time.

wow, very well said.

i feel the same way. i love doing graffiti but I'm older now and i stand to suffer a lot more if i get caught than per say when i was 17 or 18.

It's still fun but i don't take the risks i used to. These days it's more about a chill spot, a few marker tags here and there, etc.....

Guys like PUZL will always keep the torch of recklessesness(sp) burning