earn less!

isor357

Originally posted by yum@Oct 4 2005, 04:07 AM

and i said i dont see people harbouring resentment for the WHOLE WHITE RACE as a result of what rich fucks do not that they dont resent the rich businessmen

If you're looking for that resentment and hatred you should go look for an Arab forum. The entire middle east has hated white people for years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like i caught a break. Barback at a busy tavern. Its been kinda rough having school 3 days a week i didnt think anybody would work with my tangled schedule. I started parking cars then a kid i worked with got 2 misdemenor tickets for being a non registered valet. He is looking at a 500 dollar ticket and probation for showing up to work and not making any $$$. So i Called off today after learning of the penalties and filled out 16 applications. The last place i tried just may hook me up.

Yeah, SF, I think that your point is that you don't want people to lump you into the same category as rich caucasian white collar criminals and crooked politicians just because of your skin color or country of origin. Correct?

I think that the point other people are trying to make is that not every person with brown skin is into terrorism, Allah, camel riding, or ripping you off. And the ones that aren't don't want to be lumped into those categories just because of their skin color or country of origin. Dig?

It sounds to me like you guys see things the same, and there's no point in arguing.

As for Isor, I started reading this thread and thought I might be able to give him some advice on how to get a job... but now I've decided I'm probably better off just ignoring his posts from now on. He's not going to like what I have to say anyway.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Oct 5 2005, 10:50 AM

I think that the point other people are trying to make is that not every person with brown skin is into terrorism, Allah, camel riding, or ripping you off. And the ones that aren't don't want to be lumped into those categories just because of their skin color or country of origin. Dig?

You're very right, except the pakistanis. Every solitary man, woman, and child from pakistan is a fucking asshole.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

There could be reasons other than simple price gouging for the sharp difference. Here in PR we have the exact same thing happening with Shell stations, which are selling gas around 40¢ cheaper to the gallon. It's a fucking feeding frenzy at Shell stations, and whaddaya know, nobody is less pleased than Shell themselves.

Turns out that prior to Katrina, Shell had bought a big surplus of gas because they were gonna shut down operations for a month while they implemented $20 million to update their infrastructure and facilities on the island, and they needed to be able to keep selling. Well, Katrina hit, prices soared, and now they're unable to buy new gas because they don't have the facilities available to store it, and thus have no choice but to sell the surplus. Trade regulations force them to sell at the price range predominant around the time they purchased the surplus, which was of course a lot cheaper. Now they're making 0 profit and selling off all their supply like fucking crazy, and they're getting really worried. They're gonna start rationing it soon, it'll still be available for cheap, but in much less quantity.