FUCK UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATION

Tough Love

FUCK THESE ASSES. I NEVER KNOW WTF IS GOING ON. Today i apperently got dropped from a class, even tho i didnt intend to, nor wanted to. What the hell gives? some info and reasoning behind the drop wouldve been nice, naw what i mean. FUcking hell, best believe ima be all up in their faces tomorrow. Holler

RANT OVER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Sep 9 2005, 09:09 AM

Never trust your school man, they are always on some sneaky shit.

ALWAYS.

Ain't that the truth.

They just pulled some charges out of their ass on me recently along with some deception.

I checked out the Better Business Bureau reports on my collection agency and they are almost ALL negative.

I'm really starting to hate elitist colleges.

There is a sort of antipathy in the military for civilians and colleges.... I can often see why.

I was watching law and order the other day and this guy was talking about how being poor, his son couldn't afford to go to college and instead died in disgrace in vietnam, while the elitist college kids were doing some bad things to the troops who often didn't want to be at war any more than the protestors.

Originally posted by villain+Sep 9 2005, 05:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Sep 9 2005, 05:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Sep 9 2005, 09:09 AM

Never trust your school man, they are always on some sneaky shit.

ALWAYS.

Ain't that the truth.

They just pulled some charges out of their ass on me recently along with some deception.

I checked out the Better Business Bureau reports on my collection agency and they are almost ALL negative.

I'm really starting to hate elitist colleges.

There is a sort of antipathy in the military for civilians and colleges.... I can often see why.

I was watching law and order the other day and this guy was talking about how being poor, his son couldn't afford to go to college and instead died in disgrace in vietnam, while the elitist college kids were doing some bad things to the troops who often didn't want to be at war any more than the protestors.

[/b]

HA. i saw that shit.the one where dad of the dead soilder kid accidently kills the rich protester kid, and the jury lets him off. theres a quote at the end i love "how did he get off huh? because, the same people who escape active duty, are the same people who escape jury duty" <-thats gold shit right dem der

I'm a step away from starting a class action suit against my school, which could expand to the department of education, to collection agencies, maybe even to the government itself.

I really hate these slimy bastards. Even my GRANDMOTHER is telling me to sue them. And why not? They only ruined my life.

word, im glad to see im not the only one who gets the royal run around. i checked out what was up today and everything got solved and taken care of. so no fuss. i think i may have overreacted, but how else would you act if u find some shit like this out.

and another thing. Our fucking prof for a class emails us class notes on the DAY OF CLASS. So like fuckin, we cant even get notes for the class until its over. How hard is it to send em out the day before...imean...some people might have other courses on that day. wtf. goddamn school.

on another note, the amount and quality of females this time round is more then acceptable. Things should be A-Okay over hurr

and sarah...your hood? PUH-leeeze. Im totally gunna scrap with you for e-status. bring it on

At my school, its almost impossible to obtain certain degrees without nearly maxing out credits every semester, and then taking summer sessions as well.

I swear every new semester so far I've seen new "fees" becoming mandatory along with the rising tuition.

And fuck textbook companies too. They keep making new editions practically every year, and if not they throw in "new software", which is supposeably essential for the course.

Damn them.

what follows is a true story

so i am a few weeks from graduating and i wanted to go and make sure everything was in order.

those of you in college are sure to know of the contradictions, fallacies and bullshit that results from seeing many different counselors....something that i did.

In any event, my major advisor looks over my records and tells me I am missing a required course for my major...a major required to graduate.

"ha ha, they told me in letters and science I didn't need to take that class. ha ha."

"No, Mr. (blank) I'm afraid that class is REQUIRED for you to graduate."

"uh...you're kidding me....right?"

"No, I am afraid this is very serious"

"Uh....."

at this point I am pissing myself. I cannot believe this is happening. A tremendous wrench in the works. The counselor looks at me and asks...

"Do you want me to fix this?"

"Huh?"

"Look, we'll just lump these two electives of yours you got a C and B in....lesee.....and just say you took (blank course) give you a B-. Does that work?"

"Yes, yeah, that'll work just fine."

so long and short, this counselor went into the computer, altered my transcript and gave me credit for one of the most difficult classes my major offers.

Why you ask? I don't know,. Nothing like this is ever supposed to happen outside of the movies. But it did for me. Turns out said counselor was a few days away from retiring or something and hooked me up.......wow.

thank god

edited for speeeeling errors...you know us college kids, we're such perfectionists

No shit about the textbooks. FUCK selling them back. I stood in line for forty-five minutes so you could tell me two of my BRAND NEW books that I bought for well over a bill each aren't being re-used next semester and you won't buy them at all? Oh, you want to pay me thriteen dollars for the hundred and fifty dollar biology text? SUCK MY DICK. I would rather keep it out of its value as a paperweight that sell that shit back to them.