au-pair/nanny jobs overseas

Mr. Mang

i was talking to a girl tonight at dinner and she said that au-pair/babysitting jobs in europe are pretty dope. she knows some people that did it. says something about them paying for you to get over there and stuff? rich europeans...

halla back if you got any info. i'd like to watch some kids over in europe and get straight PAID (kinda).

i just wanna travel. i dont want to grow up...

give me info/stories.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard in europe being a nanny is a profession. as in you need

training/schooling and a liscense to do it- or some sort of certs. but,

then again, i don't live there so go for it.

the creator of Survivor (tv show) and a bunch of other kind of reality

shows was a nanny in europe. he done did it for a long time i heard

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Sep 8 2005, 10:32 PM

I think it's funny how many threads are popping up with people coming up with weird plans for how they can leave the country since last week.

word. apparently its the great wing-ed migration.

babies all day, bitches. babies til the sun goes down.

my stepfather was swiss and he hooked my sister up with a job as a nanny with one of his business buddies. turned out he was a big perv so was his five year old son. ha. ha.

well she was there illegally, without visa, and her swiss germen teacher had to smuggle her into her apartment. the dad threaten to call 'people' on her so she came back home. but other then that she loved living there, so far as i can tell.

wow, i was basiclly a "nanny" for a young girl with down's syndrome for about 3 1/2 years. i should definetly try to get out of the country and take care of some chirruns for money/travel expenses...

i never would have thought people make a living doing that kind of work in europe. childcare in the U.S. is pretty much a dead-end, low paying profession.

my sister's friend and my cousin both did it. cousin went to america

and got paid to drop off the kids to school, then she'd go out and

get paro till she had to pick them up. she went for holidays with the family, one time to france, another to switzerland. sounds like the go go if you got pink bits.