-FIFA-World-Cup-2006-

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All games brodcast live online on BBC Radio 5 live.

Also some games, and highlights of all, brodcast live on the BBC website.

These are supposedly for UK resiedents only.

But you can change you internet settings to solve that one.

Ecuador 2 poland 0.

what a game!!!

I called my buddies in london to let them know that paraguay will crush them tomorrow as i take sides against the cocky brits. and asked them where their striker's at?

their reply.

He's waiting for the warm-up games to end in a couple weeks to come back.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cocky Brits

i just watched Poland v Ecaudor(sp?)

it was a fun game to watch

i havent watched soccer in a long time

does anyone know when and who Serbia and Montenegro will play?

whats a good website to keep track of what is happening and when certain games will be on?

what the fuck!

man i was almost certain poland would win. but the polish coach is a retard. instead of getting good players like Dudek(great goalie. he plays for liverpool) and Frankowski he picked some lame dudes. fuck that coach. im pissed, time to drink some brewskis.

Germany-

Will not win. Their defence is horrible, they have no shortage of fire power up front however on the counter all the defensive players have run to far up the pitch or way to wide to effectively close down the counter.

Australia-

Will not win. We have a solid backline, however lack of depth in the midfield and up forward will tell it's toll after a few games. We cannot have Viduka and Kewell playing everygame for at least 60minutes and expect other teams not to shut them down, or do some heavy marking.

Netherlands-

Strongest squad in the competition without a doubt. Will go far however many of the players will take a dive or play for the referee instead of playing the ball. Player's such us Robben and of course 'The Fox' pose great dangers for any nation however the can under preform and disapoint and quickly as they can excite.

England-

Will win. It's now or never for England and they know it this time. They may not have the strongest squad (Holland I think) however their core player's are strong and they can run for each other. They have a good spread and the inclusion of Rooney and they form of a few player particualry the Chelsea ones will help in big games. Joe Cole will be one to watch.

Germany's back four where all over the place no organization.. that needs to be sorted if they wanna do well... not taking anything away from Costa Rica but they not the best of teams and they can score 2 goals with ease.. the Germans would wanna get their act together..

Poland might aswell not have shown up.. i was all up for them to win but then Ecuador(sp?) scored from a simple set play.. they will surprise people and get through to round 2!

still ivory coast will win!