-FIFA-World-Cup-2006-

RumPuncher

^

did I stutter?

Italy play the most boring football in the world

they don't play to win, they play to fucking tie.

what the hell kind of brand of game is that? it's weak!

Italy played well for the 12 minutes they were down 1-0, then they tied, and went right back to 9 men behind the ball and luca toni picking cherries at the halfway line.

not to say the french were perfect, but malouda was constantly giving the italians something to worry about. and zambrotta brought him down AGAIN in the box, should have been a penalty awarded.

and rummy, I am also a Zidane fan and I was hoping he'd go out with a world cup on the same day. you were just outspoken against figo's headbutt, so I wanted to see what you thought of ziuzou's is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

no u didnt studder

but.. the only really good the thing the french did up forward was when zidane put that header in..

yeah malouda kept them busy but all his crosses and shots were shit and weak as u would say.

a real world cup champion side does what italy did.. come down from the fucking stupidest penalty ever and kick a fair and square goal to equalise..

anyways italy were supposed to be really shit at penaltys as well but arised to the pressure and burried the dirty snail eating academy award winning fairys.

forza italia bitches... world cup champs 2006

u can all wait 2 years for euro and 4 yrs for the next world cup..

let me guess you've been an italy fan since about, oh i dunno, july 8th?

if italy could come back and equalize so quickly how come they couldn't go ahead?

buffon bailed italy out. the only chance on goal italy had they scored pretty much because barthez is a clown, not a world class goal keeper.

so wave your flag for now buddy. fairweather fans are hilarious.

italy are a joke on the world football scene right now. italian media raves about a fake punch frings throws, serie A is plagued with match fixing scandals....

GHEY.

^

u can all wait 2 years for euro and 4 yrs for the next world cup..

Two years? Maybe you'll be waiting that long, but I'll be down at a pub in two months. cheering England on against Andorra in their first qualifying game for Euro 2008.

i didnt think anyone could top that moron wayne rooney but luckly zidane stepped in to make THE STUPIDEST FUCKING MOVE OF THE ENTIRE SERIES! good job. way to act like a fucking a 10 year old and get tossed when its obvious to the entire fucking globe that you are going to penalty shots. i hope someone stops him on the street and smacks the fucking shit out of him.

i was pulling for france but fuck them. im glad they lost. i hope everyone in france is blaming zidane for coming in second.

I think the difference between Figo and Zidane here is that Figo did a sneaky little headbut

that was really more insulting than a real attack. Zizou flattened the guy and everyone saw it.

I dont think Zidane cost France the cup.

Trezeguet missed his freekick and Barthez should have stopped the 3rd kick at him.

That would have won the match, even with Zidane sitting in the dressing room.

I think the difference between Figo and Zidane here is that Figo did a sneaky little headbut

that was really more insulting than a real attack. Zizou flattened the guy and everyone saw it.

I dont think Zidane cost France the cup.

Trezeguet missed his freekick and Barthez should have stopped the 3rd kick at him.

That would have won the match, even with Zidane sitting in the dressing room.

this is true. still...as a player you should do everything in your power to help your team win. head butting someone in the final minutes of extra time doesnt qualify as helping. barthez is just as responsible. i would go so far as calling him worthless in regards to his PK performance.

There was one shot that Barthez SHOULD have stopped.

Granted it's really hard to guess the direction and everything,

plus some of those shots were unstoppable, but that one save would have changed everything.

And if Trezeguet didn't bounce off the crossbar, it would have been a France Victory.

it's impossible to dent that the French ruled the second half.

it's impossible to dent that the French ruled the second half.

well, it looked that way at least. i still think the italian defense was doing their job, they just maybe had to do too much of it. i thought italy's problem was that their midfield stayed back too far, but maybe they were just trying to play defense to get to the pk's. still, i think buffon only had to stop a couple himself, france kept possession, but couldn't do much with it.

i'm tempted to say that the french only scored on a pk that shouldn't have happened, but then again, there was a foul later on in the box that wasn't called, so i guess that made up for it. still, the italians were the only ones with a real in-play goal.

yeah, i'm just saying, for everyone who's lauding the french offense, i didn't see them actually deliver.

and what i meant was that the foul that resulted in the first goal was sort of debated, but then the italians tripped somebody again in the box later that didn't get called, so i wouldn't try to bicker about that.