-FIFA-World-Cup-2006-

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one reason Christiano Ronaldo dives so much (yes I will admit it) is that many players feel that since they cannot beat him, they might as well foul him.

His diving ended up hurting him anyways, as he sat on the field with his hands in the air as everyone else ran up the field. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Still a damn good player though, and even with the diving, it's hard to look past that.

the thing about c. ronaldo is sportsmanship

he's a well known diver.

sure he has skill, but it's his other qualities that prevent him from being a great player...

take for example the rape scandals surrounding him in english nightclubs.

he is just sooooo full of himself. he thinks he's gods gift to football and women everywhere...

he's a piece of greasy shit.

:shakehead:

maniche... enh... he plays for chelsea... and I loaaathe chelsea

edit: oh and by the way, ronaldo was being stopped short all over the pitch by germany. it was great. the japanese ref wasn't having any of his diving antics either. so I disagree with the since we can't stop him we might as well foul him statement.

HAHAHAHAH

no wonder I didn't hear any car honking yesterday....

The portugese are the WORST fans in this city because

they'll all drive around honking and fucking up traffic after every win.

They were even doing it after they beat the Dutch, which was NOT a match to be proud of.

The Italians are the second worst, so let's hope France shuts them down.

oh wait.... the Leafs fans are WAY worse, but that's a different sport.

what do you have to say for zidane there, rummy?

hahahaha what a way to go out....

he went out fighting and the other guy got knocked flat on his ass.

I'm still a Zidane fan, and that headbutt changes nothing.

Italy didn't deserve to win that game, and if Barthez could stop a shot, they would have won.

I was just standing on my balcony giving the finger to all the italian fans.

italy was not the best team this time around and its a shame that we're going to have to hear how great italy is for the next 4 years. Especially when you take into account their pro league is corrupt.

zidane's headbutt was the greatest thing i've ever seen during a match. dude is hard.

the thing about c. ronaldo is sportsmanship

he's a well known diver.

sure he has skill, but it's his other qualities that prevent him from being a great player...

take for example the rape scandals surrounding him in english nightclubs.

he is just sooooo full of himself. he thinks he's gods gift to football and women everywhere...

he's a piece of greasy shit.

:shakehead:

maniche... enh... he plays for chelsea... and I loaaathe chelsea

edit: oh and by the way, ronaldo was being stopped short all over the pitch by germany. it was great. the japanese ref wasn't having any of his diving antics either. so I disagree with the since we can't stop him we might as well foul him statement.

Alot of players dive, and yet they are still viewed as saints (e.g. thierry henry). People act like Cristiano Ronaldo invented it for god's sake, give him a break. By the way, he would be stopped by germany, but after beating a few heads and taking shots. The rape issue does bother me a bit, but then I remember that they were unfounded. As well, we all know how people enjoy pressing charges against celebrities (e.g. Micheal Jackson...sike lol) just to get cash. Who knows though, if has raped girls in the past he is a greasy piece of shit.

I don't know if he's god's gift to women, but the guy is daaaamn sexy, and that's the truth.

I'm happy that Italy won, couldn't bring myself to root for france after that semifinal game. That headbutt must have really hurt, but i think Zidane should have waited until the game was over. "Meet me in the parking lot" ya know? What a way to end a career.

No one cares about real football in my city, the streets were silent.

what do you have to say for zidane there, rummy?

hahahaha what a way to go out....

I admit, I would have rather seen the french win... but... Italy definitaly didn't deserve the world cup this year.

ahhh well, two more years until the euro's!

r u fucking serious!!!

the french didnt even deserve to have kicked a goal..

they didnt look dangerous enough for the whole game and deserve to have lost

lygon street in melbourne was fucking crazy..