I HEARD THE WORST FUCKING SONG EVER TODAY

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KephaOneLove

niggas please...if this bitch came all up on you tryin to get her grind on you tell me your gonna tun her down...shieetttt...im a realist....id hit it up and down...

I, like all of you, hate this song. Two things come to mind:

1) I was at a dinner with a potential employer, who will remain nameless. Several employees were there as well as a few "higher-ups" who were in charge of recruitment. One of the regular employees was obsessed with that song and pointed out to me how one of the "higher-ups" had it in her Ipod. She whips out the pink Ipod-mini to show me that she does, in fact, have "My Lumps" or whatever. I sat at the table in disbelief for a good 15 minutes while several of the female employees sang the chorus. It was terrible. Needless to say I'm not employed.

2) I was at a "Rave" back in the late 90's. Black Eyed Peas came on and they were trying to hype the crowd up. One of them, the main one goes "How many people are on ECSTACY?!?!?! How many people are on ACID?!?!!? YEAHHHH!!!!" And these idiot 15 year olds were jumping up and down yelling about how they were on ecstacy. Then they played some Rock/Rap shit that was popular back then but they sucked at it. Then the crowd started to hate them and they're like "What's up with this, give us some love" and people started walking off. They suck at life generally.

Yuuuup