I HEARD THE WORST FUCKING SONG EVER TODAY

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

that video makes me so flaccid i though my penis would fall off. ugh, its so fucking horrible.

she is not attractive, clearly the chorus was written by a profoundly down syndrome individual, and the beat is a pathetic piece of shit that they picked up cheap because lil bow wow turned it down.

i agree, this song is complete garbage. also some of you may have remembered that i made a thread earlier saying that the chick of the black eyed peas was hot. after getting a better look at her in their newest video, i have to retract my statements. she is one ugly broke ass bitch, the song sucks, and she is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggly.

Guest KING BLING

I just like how low class and absolutely retarded modern clubby pop music is...

R & B which used to be the super smooth fuck music has become half sexual harrasment and half blueprints on how to cheat on your girlfriend or even better your wife...almost half the songs are literally songs which are written about the hoe in the side car. And the same people that role with this love R. Kelly like a pee freak child molester was framed even if you could get the video from old chinese women on Canal street...

And you have dookie like 50 Cents hit "Window Shopper" - not only does it sound like all his oither shit, is honestly bad (and I liked his first big album) but it is about the dumbest shit in the world. It perpetuates the dumb-dumb buy nice clothes but live in the projects shit and he is a fucking roid freak with AIDS and a bitten life...

And The Black Eyed Peas are whores for corporate advertising...and don't get me wrong, if a group sells a beat for a commercial or graffiti writers are utilized in a way that basicly isn't a sprite commercial I support it...but they guys are such sell outs that Saturday Night Live even clowned them about being money whores...

FIN

I've only heard this song once, and I didn't mind it.

But, yo, I saw a tad bit of them performing at the halftime show for the Grey Cup and I was disgusted with how ugly that girl is. I'm not trying to judge her on her looks, but she walks around town like she's sexy, right? That's so false. She's disgustingly ugly. She was shaking her ass around, and you could see all the cellulite jiggling. And she has a triple chin.

And now they get to perform for the World Cup, too.

Originally posted by RiSC+Jan 7 2006, 04:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RiSC - Jan 7 2006, 04:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-harvey wallbanger@Sep 8 2005, 06:53 AM

Agreed.  Worst song yet from perhaps my least favorite band of all time.

However, it would blend beautifully with Wild Thing by Ton Loc.  I'm just saying, is all.

this better not be an insult to the man behind Funky Cold Medina

[/b]

Not in the least. I'm just noting the similar tempo and style of the beats.

Wild thing is the shit. The Dust Brothers played all of those old Ton Loc and Young MC beats for the Beastie Boys years before the songs were released, and the Beasties were like "Fuck yes, please produce Paul's Boutique for us."

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Sep 8 2005, 06:15 PM

Black Eyed Peas are awful. That chick is NOT attractive. That song is terrible.

I do however stand by R. Kellys "trapped in the closet" being far far worse....It's really on a whole other level of bad....Like it's in its own dimension....Of crap.

trapped int he closet is a work of genius, i dont see you writing a 63 part video rap soap opera. :haha:

I hate the Black Eyed Peas...and I really hate that song

But I'm not going to lie...

Definately got wild last night when that song was on. Or the night before, I dont know...

Never like club-type music, but you've gotta let it go...