Random Rail Flicks - Non graffiti

Defect Cards

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by skirmfirm@Jan 10 2006, 04:29 AM

Right heres some questions ive asked and asked but never get answers to, so im gonna flood till i get god damn answers!!!

1) when you paint auto racks doesnt overspray go on the cars?????

2) what the fuck do they put in boxcars, they look like barns!!

THANKS!

1) yes over spray will get on the cars...wich tends to heat things up...i suggest painting them while empty only

2) boxcars are loaded with a lot of different things...anywhere from paper products...to non-perishable goods....it really depends on the style of boxcar and who its leased out to...

right, thanks for that, but surely they wouldnt just park up auto racks in small town layups, with fucking chryslers and shit in them! i would have thought even the thought of overspray getting on a brand new car would be incentive enogh for them to be kept in high security yards??

Are they usually empty?

Jesus, ammunition, and top of the range cars just left like that, your security over there sounds reeeeal bad.

No wonder so much shit happens, wats stoppin someone takin them shells, and sellin them to terrorist groups?

• 2 weeks later...