So you Think You Can Moderate?

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels@Sep 11 2005, 03:31 AM

europe, b0b and sofarok seem to missing out on the love.

mods who post lots and lots of nice graffiti picks...(it being a graff forum and all). just check on my travels or the copenhagen thread.

To be honest with you, i dont see any reason why bOb should be a moderator, he comes on about once a month, whats up with that?

Originally posted by Home Time+Sep 11 2005, 10:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Sep 11 2005, 10:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MrJackDaniels@Sep 11 2005, 03:31 AM

europe, b0b and sofarok seem to missing out on the love.

mods who post lots and lots of nice graffiti picks...(it being a graff forum and all). just check on my travels or the copenhagen thread.

To be honest with you, i dont see any reason why bOb should be a moderator, he comes on about once a month, whats up with that?

[/b]

Yeah wtf! Dudes got real lives outside of their Mod duties?! WTF!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Home Time@Sep 12 2005, 12:35 AM

What i was talking about Gliko, was, people who are mods should be the ones who spend alot of time on this forum. Not someone who comes on for a few hours a week, its pointless.

MY NAME'S HOME TIME AND I WISH I WAS A MODERATOR, NO-ONE ELSE SPENDS AS MUCH TIME ON THIS FORUM AS ME...

:bawling: :bawling:

ok, now this shit is getting sad. no amount of begging or blowing your own trumpet is going to make anyone a moderator. i never asked to be a moderator, i was just received an invite to the crew randomly one day. that was that. now i'm a moderator, and i get my dick sucked by supermodels on the daily. my point? not sure, all i know is i'm awesome and you're not. deal with it

-fin

Originally posted by Glik0@Sep 11 2005, 02:41 PM

all you gotta do is send a check for $50 made out to Cash.

PM me for details.

or buy my new book...how to be a mod in 12 easy steps. on sale now for three easy payments of just $12.95. but wait...there's more....if you order in the next 30 minutes...you get this amazing companion book "1001 snaps and comebacks" absolutely free.

Originally posted by LENS+Sep 12 2005, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Sep 12 2005, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Sep 10 2005, 05:53 PM

I just want someone that says "fam" or "inner circle" or something under my name..I don't actually need to moderate.

yeah, that's all i'm asking for...I've contributed enough around here

[/b]

damn, your really hurt up by this stuff huh?

well here's a pat on the back for all you "contributed".