Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JambaJuice

Lateral Thinking #2: No West

Let us agree that at the North Pole it is impossible to look north and at the South Pole it is impossible to look South. Then, where in the world would you be if you could look north and south but coulld not look east or west?

You can ask questions, and I can reply with "yes", "no", and "irrelevant".

honestly this answer and question is irrelevent because if you hypothetically made it to the center of the earth you would just be a puddle of goo that used to be a human but now has pretty much burned away into mostly gases and therefore can not look anywhere.

why's north "up" jus a standard i guess depends posi where from anywhere can be up.. in outer space this more obvious any diection can be up down left right blweed for second

, North,South, east,west are all irrelevent to where or which way something really is, in context of the universe, because the Universe is constantly expanding outward, so therefore to pinpoint an exact place on earth in context of the universe is pointless and impossible, but in context of the earth it is possible and it serves as a benefit for us.

Ponder on the fact that all directions, time and navigational sciences came from astronomy. The position of the stars, moon and sun in relation to us. Before Navigational tools they used the natural signs to set the course when they sailed on the ocean. Sundials for time, etc.

"Everything is on a fixed course, and nothing devites from it."

thats funny, As I was typing the word sundial, I wanted to paint one with a peice , I thought it would be dope to replace a letter with a sundial.....

P.s. Don't bite my style

round-sundial.jpg

WHAT???

THAT SUNDIAL IS HOT! THATS THE NEW STEEZ...I'MA START ROCKIN EM LIKE FLAVOR FLAV. HA,HA...MY STYLE IS TOO FUTURISTIC, SON!!!!

check it out doushe,

when some thing orbits, like for example lets say the FUCKING EARTH, its got these things called axis, you guessed it, the north and south pole, and there can be only two for our planet to maintain shift and orbit, the minuite you add another pole to the planet your kool aid flies off the fucking desk, shit flying every where, its fucked up man, bad shit. answer=nowhere

a forty-five degree angle with what? the ground? we need more then a stick.

maybe it's the flat, triangles' shadow that tells the time via degrees. certainly interesting. i have never looked in to sundial reading. i'm going to have to now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this