..............funny shit...........

CAPS

..Funny how I just come on to say how i completed a mission and all of a sudden a bunch of punks think they can clown. Piss off bitches. You think I care if you think my name is wack? HAHAHA. I have been writing CAPS for almost 10 years. I didn't just start wrtiting a year ago like half the clowns who posted did. My spot was chill and will continue to be chill because we know things. My crew is not lame. We research for hours watching listening and learning routes patterns and whatnot. We know our yard and like the kid from Canada said our yard moves all night and day. We are a main shipping district so spots never get hot and if they do we got PLENTY of others. PLUS if you still think you know me, we got trucks on the payroll if you get me. So keep calling an old schooler toy and such. Jokes on you. I could care if you see me or not, I don't piece as much as I use to. I own a grip of buisnesses and have a family now but I still get my ups when I can. Man half you bitches are what 18-19 and think you know me. HA. I respect what a few said cause they didn't know the situation but the others who just thought they knew can take your ass back to the daycare crew and drop yourself off.

CAPS............. wow what an effort you make to seem cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived