The early evening T&A thread.

WHOEVERS SAYIN THEY'D RATHER SHOOT HER AND I NEED TO SMASH HER WITH A HAMMER BLAH BLAH BLAH IS ONLY MAD BECAUSE THEY SECRETLY WANNA PIPE...I'LL KEEP IT FUNKY B, I WOULD SMASH THAT SHIT SIDEWAYS. EVEN IF SHE WAS SINGIN CHRISTMAS CAROLS THE WHOLE TIME...[sMOKEY]IIIII DONT GIVVA FUUUUUUUCK!!![/sMOKEY] HOLLA AT ME.

MEROOOOO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by fermentor666@Nov 7 2005, 05:50 PM

I'm not saying she's un-attractive. I'm saying she's a fucking douche-bag retard and deserves a good throat-punching.

I dont disagree but still i'd find a million other things to do with her and her throat than punching.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Nov 7 2005, 05:50 PM

I'm not saying she's un-attractive. I'm saying she's a fucking douche-bag retard and deserves a good throat-punching.

YEAH I FEEL YOU, BUT IM THINKING FROM A COMPLETELY PENILE PERSPECTIVE, AND I WOULD DEFINETLY GET THAT BITCH PREGNANT AND TRY MY HARDEST TO RUIN HER LIFE B. ILL PUNCH NICK LACHEY IN HIS PINK ASS MOUTH.

MERO DOGS

GET LOW HO

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Nov 8 2005, 12:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Nov 8 2005, 12:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Nov 7 2005, 05:50 PM

YEAH I FEEL YOU, BUT IM THINKING FROM A COMPLETELY PENILE PERSPECTIVE, AND I WOULD DEFINETLY GET THAT BITCH PREGNANT AND TRY MY HARDEST TO RUIN HER LIFE B. ILL PUNCH NICK LACHEY IN HIS PINK ASS MOUTH.

MERO DOGS

GET LOW HO

[/b]

Now we're getting somewhere.