Yuma fucking Arizona.

SleepAnDream

Yeah, so I just moved there. It fucking sucks. For those who didn't know,I was in the marine corps for 5 years. It kinda sucked a big dick so I got out once my shit was up. So yeah, I got out of the marines a few months ago, Packed my shit, went home to new england...SO excited! kicked it, Partied, drank, fucked, smoked, traveled, painted my ass off for about two months solid. Life was GREAT. Bah. Met a broad. That's where it always starts with me too. Goddamned girls. Fuck. well....some shit went down...l REpacked my shit, ha, hopped in a little fucking honda civic with this new girl and we drove ALL the way across the country in search of something better. Jesus, what a fucking mistake. SO...on to the point. I drove ALL the way cross country, 3074 miles...and I fucking HATE were I ended up. My new live in girlfriend turns out to be a depressing twat. Its so fucking HOT here. Its fucking FLAT. Its fucking DEAD. Its filled with fucking OLD fucks. And I can't stand it. BUT....Regardless, I'm fucking stuck here. So listen... I'm trying to reach out right now. Desparetly. Has ANYone ever spent time there? Near there? Know anything about here? Know ANYTHING that'll keep me from losing my fucking mind....I'm 2.5 hours from both phoenix and san diego. Smack dab in the middle. But I'm fucking broke and i, myself, don't have a license. Yes, score. Anyfuckinghow, anything anyone can do, or anyone that could point me in the right direction...ill fuckin put you in my damned will. Blah blah blah, enough of my babbling....shnoogins.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well look on the bright side, I bet you could paint freights all day out there. And there might be peyote growing on trees. You could go on a vision quest with a shaman and discover your true self.

What did you expect to find in Yuma Arizona?

So you are moving back to the northeast?

Originally posted by villain@Sep 6 2005, 07:25 AM

Well look on the bright side, I bet you could paint freights all day out there. And there might be peyote growing on trees. You could go on a vision quest with a shaman and discover your true self.

:cool:

:twitch:

:huh2:

:krunk:

:loopy:

:spin:

:loopy2:

:stretch:

:crazy:

:dazed:

:beat:

well, there's an Amtrak that comes thru a couple days a week and stops in the middle of the night...

beyond that, Yuma is all sand dunes and boarded-up motels.

phoenix is OK, and to totally oversimplify things, westside is wanna-be gangstas and eastside is sleepy retired mormons. at least there's a 20-mile lightrail line being built now, that should offer some entertainment opportunities.

http://www.silentwrytes.com has a forum you'll probably want to check out for a more local flavor.

I have NO idea what I was expecting? Something better that where I was...something new. But I live 20 minutes from town. No car. No job. I had one for two days, passed my peepee test but after a background check my job went bye bye. Gaylords. SO...I do a whole lot of wasting away in this one bedroom box while my girlfriend works 13 to 14 hours a day selling hondas and coming home miserable. Its just anothe one of those decisions I made that is going to inspire my book on how NOT to live your life if you want to be happy and successfuul. Bah. Its going to be a bestseller fo sho. Peyote would definetly improve my day to day happiness I'm sure. eat that shit and start hallucinating... run through the desert chasing cyotes like homer did after that chili cook off. Shit, at least it would be something to do. Mexico is right down the road...I went for a drive at 2am the other night. I was all pissed off...I was like, fuck it, ima take me an unlicensed drive to calimuffuckinfornia. Dumbass. So...I drive for about 45 minutes, everythings fine. Cruising along when what do I come across? A border patrol checkpoint! Yaaaaaaaaay....it was just so damned cool...I almost fucking shit myself. They had me get out, pop the trunk...they snooped around, asked me if I was a citizen, where I was going etc...thank jesus christos he didn't ask for my Id because I woulda been fucked. ROYALLY. As for tains. First thing I did was route out all the track around here, and there's a lot. A lot comes through and I've found a bit. There looks to be decent sized yards within an hour of here as well. The only thing IS...I'm an east coast bastard...factories, trees, buildings...etc. Its so fucking FLAT, there's fucking nowhere to go if the heat is on. Its straight desert. Plus, being so close to mexi, there's customs, border patrol, highway patrol and local cops errywhere. PLUS there's a military airbase here and a small commercial airport...so tons of shit is always in the air,which I don't like. Also, border patrols GOTTA have helicopters with nightvision shit for catching border jumpers. Knowwhatimean? Its a pretty big culture shock. So a little bit of chitchat with someone from out this way in the wild wild west would be nice. Holler at a PM and ill hit you off with my AIM. Bullshitting would bejust... fuckin... SUPERB....thanks.

Originally posted by fatalist@Sep 6 2005, 12:36 PM

fuck that i would take my ass back home, some how some way.

no shit. I figure I'm already here so fuck it. Phoenix is way more my flavor. Pseudo plans are in the works. I have friends and connections there and whatnot. I just need a fucking job and some damned money first. I fucking hate new england winters and haven't had to deal with one in almost 6 years. Granted my friends, crew and whole family are there...but fuck winter. I'm on the other side of the country, there's so much I want to see and do out here that I may never be able to if I pussy out and go back home. Bah, I hate making threads whining about my life. This is the first time I've posted on 12oz in months. I was so proud of myself. Ha. Anyone here headed to meeting of styles in a few weeks?

Originally posted by fatalist+Sep 6 2005, 09:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Sep 6 2005, 09:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>fuck that i would take my ass back home, some how some way.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-dowmagik@Sep 6 2005, 07:18 AM

sounds like a good time to learn how to cook meth.

a little slanging and shizzzzam back in the east coast in no time

now the hard part is gonna be ditching your girl

poor poor sleep an dream..you forgot to say that you met up with me in new mexico and met up with bathorae and we took you to a party in the warzone..which ended up dramatically.. my boys said sorry shit went down..they had hope to paint..

anyway... uhhhhhhh.. yeah the dessert sucks..

at least you have meeting of styles coming up..

miss you.. call me

Haha, thanks for the smokes fag. Next time send me something fuckin name brand. Fuck these misty light 1000's. Dick. I backed into a fucking cactus today. NOT cool. Who the fuck has to worry about cacti nowadays!? Plus...there's fucking tumbleweeds....jesus christ. Ima collect em and send them to my friends back east...they're gonna flip. Anyways...I filled out 14 applications today....I found a new game...see how many jobs will not hire me. I'm doing GREAT. This has got to be some sort of a fucking record....boom shniggins.

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Sep 7 2005, 12:31 PM

Shut your fuckin face with all this whining!@!!

You should do what the fuck I said and hit up the school..Do something with that government money..

You get the smokes?