Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i

Re: Louisville - Today, 12:04 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The outer outline on that e was WAY off! ha^ it was like 8 ft tall and he had to stand on a pile of rocks. he didnt even have caps. he could of killed it with em. he used rustoleum stock cuz. its called a force anyways not an outerline. he can ceertainly make his force on point look at that one banjo piece. quit hatin officer doofy. that movie is so old

i

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The outer outline on that e was WAY off! ha^ it was like 8 ft tall and he had to stand on a pile of rocks. he didnt even have caps. he could of killed it with em. he used rustoleum stock cuz. its called a force anyways not an outerline. he can ceertainly make his force on point look at that one banjo piece. quit hatin officer doofy. that movie is so old

I just went poopie when i read that^ Yeah.. it was good.

i

Go kill yourself.. please. Everyone here would be much happier.

i cant read it that well but i think that last flic must be a seap burner??

...joking... whats this comment supposed to mean anyways

i just thought the letters looked like they could spell seap but i knew it was ol banjo

bump both of them though

i see that some serious work being put in from those flics

keep them coming this shit is dope!! cool!!

dawg wht do u mean is he tryin to wqrite revs. thats a fruckin throw in broad dayligtht. quit hatin on all the new artist. let them get better then your dumb ass will be bumping them one day. i saw that broke/revs trailor in ferncreek the other day and it looked dope. they are paintin in the day so they rush. i bet they can paint on point. do an up close of all that are you billboards and see how fresh and clean they look. hes doin work let him prove yalls dumb asses wrong. litterally ill fuckin fight whoever disagrees pm me niggas i dont care. yall are a bunch of dick riders. yall spendein too much time dicking whoelese when your not focusing on your own shit. fuck yall pm me im ready.

and on banjos case. there is nothin wrong with his shit. hes better than alot of garbage posted on here. ive seen a ton of toy shit on here and you all like it cuz its your buds. the toys in louisville are creme clean bogi and a bunch of other shit. ive seen simpos that are worse than that revs throw. stop the fucking bullshit and paint.