Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v-tek

Louisville

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everyone just drop it. this is endless pages of non-sense.

we already know whos better than who. its clear by the pics sarge will tear kafe a new asshole on the graf tip(fighting too). we know who uses their keyboard to talk for them and wont do shit. and we know who defends people even when they are the one starting shit. if that was my boy, I would check him instead of defending him and lying to him that hes good. right is right and wrong is wrong regardless if he's youre boy. EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP

post more toy ass graffiti from louisville and everyone can be happy.

this shit is just redic.

im not taking sides whatsoever, just sayin...sarge would handle both of the instigators in this case if it came down to face to face...so everyone should just shut the fuck up.

go cards! even though were going to get stomped all season in football.

this shit is just redic.

im not taking sides whatsoever, just sayin...sarge would handle both of the instigators in this case if it came down to face to face...so everyone should just shut the fuck up.

go cards! even though were going to get stomped all season in football.

agreed

sarge would fuckin stomp em

correction... is going to stomp them

what more can be battled? the pics are proof. go a couple pages back. it's evident whos better. usually people battle to see whos better. we already know the answer to that.

EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP...this is getting old quick

why is it that the few writers actually doing shit in louisville other than freights dont start or get involved in this useless shit?

everyone knows the few im talking about too so dont get all butthurt and come back like "i do shit in louisville blah blah blah." everyone who isnt a complete retard knows who is doing work in this city.

haha, it's funny how you all think the general concensus is that sarge burns me, even though only you three have said that.

why does it make a difference what anyone on the internet says about who burns who? or how many people say what in this case? who gives a fuck.

the shit between you and sarge seemed mutual but now youre just egging shit on in my opinion. like i said...im not taking sides, it just seems pointless to continue with this bullshit

kafe the only people backing u are the people in ur crew for the most part

why havent u PM'ed me yet pussy?

im down to battle