Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Louisville

v-tek

just wondering what happend to jigle, zeal, and grave??? do they still get up? i never see anything new from them...

The most recent grave ive seen is the billboard with his throwup across it, though there could be way newer shit.

I don't personally know zeal, but i know friends of his, and from what I hear, yes, hes still in it, no, not as much.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had*

Watley thought it was "inspiring new artists" so it's gone.

that may be part of the reason..but that aint it. a lot of toys ruin legal walls in louisville by hittin nearby shit they shouldn't. fuckin it up for everyone. Just like Mellwood, ppl climbing the roof and shit like they get brownie points for hitting the roof and smoke stacks at a "legal" wall and getting melwood fined nmerous times for hitting street signs. just dumb shit..legals are gay anyways..just thought i'd point that out though since the last few post on last page were about legals in the city. wasnt just watley even though i heard he was a prick. its artists in this city ruin it for others being stupid.