Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very good question, Ive always wondered the same thing. OKC doesnt deserve a team and Louisville is a bigger city anyways..The NBA felt that OKC supported the Hornets very well during the Katrina rebuild and sold out those games on a team that isn't even from that city, so the following season they got a team of their own. There are a lot of cities that don't deserve teams over Louisville even in NFL, and MLB too.

I know that was a lil' of topic but dude asked and I agree.

Again know its off topic, but I know yall are in the 'ville and I respect your opinion. and this is the last time I'll mention it (maybe).. but your right OKC is the 45th market in the US... The Ville when you include the surrounding areas (oh and the 45th with OKC does take in the surrounding areas) if in the top twenty (esp. for an NBA with Cincy also in driving distance).. just a load of shit...no wonder I don't watch it like I used too... anyone remember the old Kentucky Col. logo from the ABA.. funny stuff!!KentuckyColonelslogo.jpg

KentuckyColonelslogo.png

4261283900_c6573b6550_o.jpg

4260529689_c443f04182_o.jpg

4261283974_72be1c290c_o.jpg

These guys played in Louisville, won five division titles.. anyway would be nice...and think about all the concrete wall from the parking structures needed...;-)

Just wondered on this cold, very cold January night!!

I have a Michelle and Ness version of the Gilmore away jersey above.. My dad took me to a few games when I was five (1975)...that would be a cool project..wall with the old ABA logos and faces of the old stars that played in Louisville back in the day...

Oh, more flicks on the way.. still trying to feel my finger tips from this weekend of benching... almost got frost bite!!!

its brisk outside........post some FUCKIN FLICKS!!!!! theres plenty out there!!! u all can get up so much but u cant even flick shit??? and what i dont get is y is this thread in Brick Slayers??? everything fuckin on here is TRAINSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh im drunk fuck this im goin to bed