Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry can't make it. My hands are frost bit from benching the past couple of days. I need to find some good gloves I can still use my camera with... been cold but a lot of good pieces passing by.... good luck on the bobsled team..there a few places here you could do a run on.. just let me know and I'll give you directions..:D

Still do you have any idea whats up with that.. I saw another one in the yard that looked like ich had capped that cake's piece.. it was too tight in there to get a pic.. but I am pretty sure what I was seeing... I waited almost two hours for that train to move..there were two ich full cars pieces and that cap piece all in a line.. they ran that night because I came back in the morning and they were gone.. ;-(

I have a question.. why did OK City get a NBA team and Louisville didn't? They were up at the same time and louisville is building a 30000 plus stadium for the birds...could have been an NBA facility too.. heard its going to be called the bucket and sponsored by KFC..:lol:

Know its not graf related but I haven't talk to anyone in the 'ville thats heard why..thought maybe someone here might know..

Oh sunday I am going to make a set dedicated to Louisville Writers only.. will post a link when done... here's a link to my most interesting graph pics according to flickriver

I have a question.. why did OK City get a NBA team and Louisville didn't? They were up at the same time and louisville is building a 30000 plus stadium for the birds...could have been an NBA facility too..

very good question, Ive always wondered the same thing. OKC doesnt deserve a team and Louisville is a bigger city anyways..The NBA felt that OKC supported the Hornets very well during the Katrina rebuild and sold out those games on a team that isn't even from that city, so the following season they got a team of their own. There are a lot of cities that don't deserve teams over Louisville even in NFL, and MLB too.

I know that was a lil' of topic but dude asked and I agree.