Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v-tek

Louisville

still no flicks....??? eeeeeee come on.....i need no feed back ...thro a dog a bone,,,

all that talk just a whole bunch of ............

cumbak057.jpg

cumbak069.jpg

cumbak046-1.jpg

cumbak042-1.jpg

cumbak043-1.jpg

what it dew.. form da south yo we sip da codeine nigga.. yo much love 2 da playaz in dis hoe ... wreckin da scene pourin up on deese hoez.... allready...

i dont give a fuck where u from, as long as show respect. respect to the niggas sarge and hart wasp levis neid and kafe. jiglo zeal and crabs. i know you was trying to lay low, but bump math jiglo frank and seap and zeal.

look it might be wack, but if you knew the circumstances of it you might understand. that freight wasn't painted in louisville, and it was painted because wasp was in town and he was about to leave, and that spot only lays a few cars up at a time. and the homeys from around my way were trying to get down so thats what happened. let silk taek care of it. hell, he's got a few cold trains, im sure the least of his worries is getting gone over on 1 bnsf reefer.

-t

heres a flick for talking

louisville_8279.jpg

mmm thats some nice looking water.

4501_2251_kentucky-girls.jpg

man that flick would be sick if it had that UH on the top of the humana building.