Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v-tek

Louisville

yeah so i was at a spot tonight and they confirmed you lived in CDP, and you got your reply, its in your hands now. and on the snitch part, some one fut me up on game about that tonight at the spot, something about you posting a face pic. come on man, all bullshit aside. dont risk some ones freedom, that reason for death threats in my book. but it wasnt my pic. and i said a end of town. population such and such. not even close to a snitch thats is one thing regaurdless of what happens you need to keep out your mouth when it comes to me. 90percent if the people on these boards would break before doing time even in county but i aint one of em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im sick of hearing about this retarded shit

ya'll just meet up and settle it

its been going on for way too long

keep this crap, along with peoples faces off the damn thread

damnit why cant i get youtube at work

haha yeah the you tube link had me laughin, an ill give credit were its due atleast when confronted sarge is down to throw it down. but like you said its all petty bullshit that not needed in the thread. Heres a few more throw backs..

005-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

149.jpg

147.jpg

150.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

yeah there throw back from 99-01 when the city wasnt full of bullshit. thats how we need it now, more painting and less beef. I got some Older ones i just havent uploaded em yet, ill get em on here later. Most are back in the day when id rack a dissposable camera so i gotta try to take pic of em with the digital and see how they come out.

Bump all th old krews that has killed the city at one time or another.

ASP

WFR

OPM

AAA

LBS