Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v-tek

Louisville

osmo is a pussy. how many times did seap try to meet up with that fool? lol and its not even like sarge has shit for seap to take out. whats he got like 5 trains and 4 throws? oh dont forget his burner legal walls!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

3 hours now rekon..................lets go.

i aint waiting all night..i know one of yall lil cock suckers have his number. call him up.

u dont need my number to meet up. stop making excuses. im not giving u my number what the fuck do i look like giving ur bitch ass my number. im not trying to call u up and have a convo after i beat ur ass or nuttin. i named the place in the pm lets go. im ready now bitch..remember ur schedule is open. lets go.

ur a bitch i see where this is going. IM READY NOW. fuck a number. if u can talk shit thru pm u can meet up thru pm. im not waiting all night on ur bitch ass. gettin tired of postin on here. im gonna back up all the talk real quick.

matter fact since for whatever reason u need a number to meet up. send me urs then. Im amped. lets go. stop signing off and on like a bitch too. i already gave u a place to meet up. bring wasp with you.

sarge is s pussy. he wouldnt give me his number either after i gave him mine. dudes a fucking joke. quit being a bitch and fucking give eachother ur numbers. im coming to

the minute u gave me ur number, I called your bitch ass too. forgot to mention that tho huh. and it was a whole nother story then. u changed ur tone real quick too. im glad u brought that up..i like how yall only mention what u want ppl to know but wont mention everything.

whens the last time a nigga needed a number to meet up. what did we do b4 phones?

bitches are makin excuses. its 10:30 and were getting nowhere. yall keep cosigning and rekon keeps signing off and on cuz hes a bitch. im done here..when you wanna met up hit me up. til then when i catch any of yall out its curtains and just for being bitch about it its gonna be worse now for wasting my time. I been signed on since 5:00 waitin. so u just proved my point.

plus i just called ur phone now 8 times.....no answer...so a number dont even matter. just an excuse. but I'm the pussy??? u niggas are a joke. aint bout shit put hiding behind ur screen name.

you all sound like a bunch of idiots. eat acid, listen to dubstep, have sex with 14 year-olds, spread aids, sell meth, rape your mother, and whatever you do...,., don't go out painting.

thats some real shit....haha

this is the most retarted bullshit, ya'll sound like the the chicks on flavor of love talking about numbers and shit its rediculous. where the flicks at?! i dig how wasp, kafe, and even axel folie are even done with the bullshit arguing, i see you dudes, burn one... holla at me axel! bump francis.

• Like 1

god damn, you mother fuckers waste more paint on that stupid shit than gettin up. I havent painted since i got out, but fuck, give me all the paint your wasting sarge and Ill hit seap up and will put it to use. Naw for real though fuck all this petty shit. either beat your man down or stop wastin wall space with your bitching, and that should go for who ever. Ill try to find some more old school flciks to let you fucks see how the city used to be. before all the meth cooks in the south learned about spray cans.

and ill say it bump the shit outta some Seap, Wasp and kafe, levis.

And whats up Word? I got to come over there with out my girl and play some pong next time. take it easy.

this first one is for you Word?

Picture132.jpg

017.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

Heres a little self promo from like 03 when i first started and i was going through the toy spell of changing names everyday.

004-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

005-2.jpg

this one is from detroit but coup killed the city for so long theres gotta be some of him on here.

Picture385.jpg

ASP krew killed shit with when and dyner and coup and jpeg.

003-2.jpg

008.jpg

big ups to Breaker....

004-2.jpg

more in a minute, im high and probably in for the night so ill throw some more up, some repost and some old some new, but atleast its not bitching and all talk.