Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v-tek

Louisville

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sarge you probly dont even know who the fuck osmo is. your just riding his dick because hes just another jealous cocksucker like yourself. do the whole city a favor and go off yourself. take your faggot friend hart with you too. By the way nice "sargent" symbol. thats pretty clever it only took you what? 2 years to figure out how to paint that?.

think what you want. Osmo been cool. we painted together b4 he moved away. stay on the computer bitch. im the last person to "dick ride", thats why I'm hated is because I dont "dick ride". nothing to be jealous of. seaps a bitch and all AKA shit is str8 toy. and the symbol comment..seriously, think about how many sarge throws u ever seen..better yet think about how many youre gonna see..hart unlike others doesnt hop on ppl's dick to try and fit in. u find out who ur real homies are when shit hits the fan.

but its gonna be funny watchin 1 man take out an entire click. :lol:

Like I said before you nothing but a snitch you think your such a fucking badass and want to fight everyone then pm me your fucking number billy bad ass and we will do the damn thing. I will show you 1st hand who is a fucking pussy..................... either pm me or I am just going to hunt down your fast and furious ass.

sarge you probly dont even know who the fuck osmo is. your just riding his dick because hes just another jealous cocksucker like yourself. do the whole city a favor and go off yourself. take your faggot friend hart with you too. By the way nice "sargent" symbol. thats pretty clever it only took you what? 2 years to figure out how to paint that? your a fuckin joke.

Aint even had words with you my friend. Keep peoples names out your mouth whom you dont know shit about.

State your name if your gonna talk shit..

Like I said before you nothing but a snitch you think your such a fucking badass and want to fight everyone then pm me your fucking number billy bad ass and we will do the damn thing. I will show you 1st hand who is a fucking pussy..................... either pm me or I am just going to hunt down your fast and furious ass.

check ur inbox bitch. I been waiting for this..yall mutherfcukers have been dodging me. thsi is what im about. fuck the talkin. I see we have our 1st taker....well see whos a snitch then. if i wanted to snitch alot of niggas would be done.

but enough with the talk. lets do this. im on beast mode so I been amped for this shit or quite awhile. yall asked for it. you got it.

whats up with toys calling folks toys??

godamn ya'll got some animosity, must have small junx

if you can't be happy just doing what your doing then its time to find a new hobby

you all sound like a bunch of idiots. eat acid, listen to dubstep, have sex with 14 year-olds, spread aids, sell meth, rape your mother, and whatever you do...,., don't go out painting.

• Like 2

check ur inbox bitch. I been waiting for this..yall mutherfcukers have been dodging me. thsi is what im about. fuck the talkin. I see we have our 1st taker....well see whos a snitch then. if i wanted to snitch alot of niggas would be done.

but enough with the talk. lets do this. im on beast mode so I been amped for this shit or quite awhile. yall asked for it. you got it.

Just for the record this guy talks alot of shit and wont send me his number....... So stop acting hard you fucking pussy. If you want to meet up and show me how much of a bad ass you are I have to have away to set this up besided sending me pm telling me you will meet me anywhere as long as your schedule permits...... Well mother fucker my schedule is looking open right now , tonight, tomorrow when ever so lets do it you bitch........ waiting on that #.....

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

• Like 1

what does my number have to do with anything. who in their right mind is gonna give someone they dont fuck with, their number. mutherfucker we can agree on a place and time thru pm, dont need a number for that.dont talk like i said i wouldnt meet up. i can meet tonite bitch.

lets go.

dawg i swear when i see you its curtains.