Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut the fuck up pin pointing each persons shit. most people agree that brrr's dope and you go girl is one of the most creative people in louisville. think outside the box, bitch.

Nigguh u is dum,

for won. you go girl is not from your weak ass wannabe city

too. just cuz "most" people think sum1z dope dosnt mean there are

tree. your luki i dont cloun your punk ass nigguh, who is you, u aint nobody.

I dont cur wut none of u think nigguh cause when it cumz down to it none of u could make it 2 weeks in the bay with ur toy hik assez

This b Yolo1 GFU krew niggah king of the bay erea niggaz I paint wit real godz like kope2 n zaber bitch nigguh. Aks niggus from nyc who I am JA is my cousin nigguh.

Been bombin since bombin since bombin

Nigguh u is dum,

for won. you go girl is not from your weak ass wannabe city

too. just cuz "most" people think sum1z dope dosnt mean there are

tree. your luki i dont cloun your punk ass nigguh, who is you, u aint nobody.

I dont cur wut none of u think nigguh cause when it cumz down to it none of u could make it 2 weeks in the bay with ur toy hik assez

This b Yolo1 GFU krew niggah king of the bay erea niggaz I paint wit real godz like kope2 n zaber bitch nigguh. Aks niggus from nyc who I am JA is my cousin nigguh.

Been bombin since bombin since bombin

Cool your jets. You have two posts in a random Louisville thread...and anyone who's as big as you claim to be wouldn't waste their time with such petty bs. Stay up 502

niggaz get ready Yolo1 b rollin to the vile next weak betches, Imma bout to take all yall fake inbread cok slobbin thumb up the but havin nigguhz out da gaem dawg.

pherst hik ass im tak out gona be dat toy ass soare since he waned to git al up n mi grell

then imma dick all thos pussy tosups .. from all angles frunt bak syd to syd fuk um reel gud

shit if I got time ima tak out dat nigga dark jus tu sho how we rok shet wes cose styl.

u dump tree smokin bitches dont no what the wes gona du tu u, Imma bring dat kali fire so hopefully uall can get sum secon han styl