Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf?.. some people never change...

Yo it's husky. I've got some things to tell you about. The sticker you posted, looks like a rip off one of my characters on facebook... just saying. Don't post stickers that are your own on this site, its a sticker nobody gives a fuck, thats not getting up. Posting pictures of your tag on your girlfriends ass, nobody cares!!! Going to the salt river bridge, then posting your stuff on here, big no no. Dark will most likely just go fuck your shit up. If you didnt already know, rhino and ship got their ass ripped for painting there. respect peoples territory. Please quit getting on here and saying stupid shit like bump seinfeld and ramen noodles. That is not graffiti related, and makes all of the out of towners that check out our page think were stupid. I get on here on the daily. Do you ever see me post anything, let alone say anything? no!! Its not hard to just get on here and look at the flicks, not say a word, then log off. You want to know why people treat you like a toy, cause you act like one. Take this as a diss if you want, im just trying to get you to quit making a fucking fool of yourself, and so that i dont have to see stupid shit everytime I get on here. There is a toy post here section, its there for a reason. Posting your toy shit in this thread is NOT going to get you any rep. Developing, learning to keep your mouth shut, and just painting is what gets you rep. The internet is for people who are too far stuck up their own asses. Jitsu is starting to fall into the 12oz bullshit and thats why i dont paint with him that often. Just sit back and think of how stupid you make yourself look on this site, youve got to notice atleast a little bit. the joke the guy made about cellulite, with you replying saying pm me with any shit talking. I know who that is, and trust me he has worse people to worry about than you my friend. Just learn to SHUT UP dude. Its not hard, I do it, so you can too. No need to bump these people that already have a reputation, really all youre doing is making their egos bigger than they need to be. Sorry to rant on and on, ive just been waiting to talk to you about this for a pretty long while. Take it as a diss, take it as advice. Frankly i dont give a fuck. i worry about myself, nobody else. just tired of reading/seeing a bunch of bullshit. PEACE!!!

-Husky

wtf?.. some people never change...

Yo it's husky. I've got some things to tell you about. The sticker you posted, looks like a rip off one of my characters on facebook... just saying. Don't post stickers that are your own on this site, its a sticker nobody gives a fuck, thats not getting up. Posting pictures of your tag on your girlfriends ass, nobody cares!!! Going to the salt river bridge, then posting your stuff on here, big no no. Dark will most likely just go fuck your shit up. If you didnt already know, rhino and ship got their ass ripped for painting there. respect peoples territory. Please quit getting on here and saying stupid shit like bump seinfeld and ramen noodles. That is not graffiti related, and makes all of the out of towners that check out our page think were stupid. I get on here on the daily. Do you ever see me post anything, let alone say anything? no!! Its not hard to just get on here and look at the flicks, not say a word, then log off. You want to know why people treat you like a toy, cause you act like one. Take this as a diss if you want, im just trying to get you to quit making a fucking fool of yourself, and so that i dont have to see stupid shit everytime I get on here. There is a toy post here section, its there for a reason. Posting your toy shit in this thread is NOT going to get you any rep. Developing, learning to keep your mouth shut, and just painting is what gets you rep. The internet is for people who are too far stuck up their own asses. Jitsu is starting to fall into the 12oz bullshit and thats why i dont paint with him that often. Just sit back and think of how stupid you make yourself look on this site, youve got to notice atleast a little bit. the joke the guy made about cellulite, with you replying saying pm me with any shit talking. I know who that is, and trust me he has worse people to worry about than you my friend. Just learn to SHUT UP dude. Its not hard, I do it, so you can too. No need to bump these people that already have a reputation, really all youre doing is making their egos bigger than they need to be. Sorry to rant on and on, ive just been waiting to talk to you about this for a pretty long while. Take it as a diss, take it as advice. Frankly i dont give a fuck. i worry about myself, nobody else. just tired of reading/seeing a bunch of bullshit. PEACE!!!

-Husky

:)

DSCN2028copy.jpg[/img]

yo, who ever cared about what outta towners thought? if theyre judging your city based on what they seen from the internet, theyre not a real writer anyway. cool paragraph though. bump louisville, and the cats that leave there to perpetuate their own talent but still hold it down on the homefront

• Like 1