Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i meant when i said the graff scene here went 2 hell, is that ppl are painting spots such as this on the regular. not very many ppl kno where these walls are or atleast they dont paint them. back in 06-07 you would see graff on the highways all the time. now you hardly see any. you could ride down the watterson and maybe see a throw or two and some tags thats been ridin for years. all you guys are changing your names and shit thinkin ppl dont kno who the fuck you are. i liked this city when you used to ride down the highway and see pieces and throws gallore. now you have to get in a fucking helicopter and find the walls that only hobos would find cause you guys are too pussy to paint highways anymore. you go downtown and see hollow throws, that makes this city look so pussy. a few years ago there were filled in throws and pieces downtown. the only ppl who are really smashing the highways are 2buk lemen kamel and emse.

If you opened your eyes you would see that everything in this city gets buffed before most people see it. I did a fire extinguisher on broadway and 2 days later it was buffed.People actually do work you just never get to see it.

what i meant when i said the graff scene here went 2 hell, is that ppl are painting spots such as this on the regular. not very many ppl kno where these walls are or atleast they dont paint them. back in 06-07 you would see graff on the highways all the time. now you hardly see any. you could ride down the watterson and maybe see a throw or two and some tags thats been ridin for years. all you guys are changing your names and shit thinkin ppl dont kno who the fuck you are. i liked this city when you used to ride down the highway and see pieces and throws gallore. now you have to get in a fucking helicopter and find the walls that only hobos would find cause you guys are too pussy to paint highways anymore. you go downtown and see hollow throws, that makes this city look so pussy. a few years ago there were filled in throws and pieces downtown. the only ppl who are really smashing the highways are 2buk lemen kamel and emse.

Most of the people here are either painting trains or paint more outside of this city rather than in it. Like pooplip said, stuff gets buffed here pretty fast now. A few years ago it was a different story. There wasn't as many writers here in 06-07 as there is now and a lot more people are coming from other states to paint here then what there used to be. If your tired of seeing louisville's blank highway walls, keep your ass in indiana. I don't even know why your on here trying to talk shit, nobody in indiana likes you. Nobody in louisville likes you. I'm probably the only person on here who knows who you are so just shut the fuck up dude!!!