Louisville

v-tek

I'm not gonna hate, but there is a reason they are called euro letters...

Cause the people doing them are european, your from ky if it wasnt for the internet you probably wouldn't even know europe exists.

Those syw dudes do a pretty good job with that trendy euro style, and being that they are located in ky(alonge with other places) there work is the only stuff of that type you see regularly...

So even tho you claim your attempting just a euro style, your still biting them.

I still think hiena should sketch up an outline for ya, atleast then you would have an idea what it should look like

I do have an idea of what it should look like. I'm trying to set myself apart from everyone else that paints that style, not straight up take their letters. Omens paints that style, along with groe, koyn, (k)nife, orelse, aokay, zoroe, goon, awal, and many others that are not in syw. Shit... almost the whole MSK crew paints that style, just a more developed version of it. SYW are doing a good job with putting their own style on a european style, but everybody starts somewhere, just because my shit isn't up to par at the moment doesn't mean it won't be in the future.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5817165096_67db158c04_b.jpg

husk.jpg

I don't need to learn anything from hiena or wasp. I paint what I want to paint, just like everybody else right? Besides, the second one isn't a failed attempt at their style. Those are euro letters, go look it up on flickr, you'll see what i'm talking about. Everybody was wack at one paint, it seems like people forget that.

Why is your account name a syw spell out ? if you hate them? Husky is biting and it shows but dude does have some talent i've seen some alright pieces ... but you arent in the streets at all you and your homies hit the lowest walls possible. and lemen is one of the realest people i know but that nigga needs to call me... and bump homie hoppers!

Keep doing your thing husky fuck what everybody has to say. FUCK SYW!!! You guys are not the ones who even came up with the style so why are you defending it so hard like you did. Just like he said people bite when they start out to develop style. Just cause levis hiena and wasp are the only three in louisville painting that style doesnt mean anyone else cant. I fucking hate syw with a passion. I recall when levis and wasp started painting together all the time, and levis got put into syw. It seems kind of odd that wasp started painting just like levis and then hiena picked him up. Wasp never painted that style a day in his life until levis got down with syw. You guys are all fucking retards and your trying to tell a toy what to do because your better than him, so you think you can push him around. Husky, dont let anything these guys say or do get to you. Get out there and do your thing. SYW are a bunch of Sensitive Young Women anyways.

fuck huski. and you.

Husky do your thing, I'm not gonna hate. But I do suggest you instead of posting every chill spot you do on here like am attention starved 13 year old, spend some time bombing some nice spots and let other people notice on there own.. Trust me they will.

Also don't just do throws and hollows(this is 2011 not 1990)shit gets lame after a while unless you have huge fillins on every block of the city, which no one here does. Doing pieces and straight letters in dope ass spots is more impressive, shows you got both balls and style.

hahaha!! this is quite entertaining.. that husky guy isnt biting any louisville writers. that shit he is doing is a tired ass hipster style that a lot of no style having people do. for years on end even. there are thousands of writers around doing gay loopty loops and unbalanced euro looking letters. its not specific to anyone from louisville. just cos some louisville guys are taking it and running it into the ground doesnt make it theirs.

on a side note. aye nonymous.. you should really shut the fuck up, stop posting on the forum at all, and keep your flicks to yourself. then its harder for other toys to hate on you and you can feel free to emulate as much trendy graffiti as you like without feeling like you need to defend yourself.

if you are painting for you.. and you dont care what other people think or say then why post your opinion and flicks here? ask yourself.. really ask yourself.

SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS A LIL UMADDD.

DONT THINK SYW CALLED OUT ANY OF THEM HUSKY BITES. CHECK THE THREAD HISTORY. WE DOIN OUR THING. IF YOU WANNA BITE...COOL. IF YOU WANT TO SPECULATE ON OUR STYLE OR OTHER CREW SHIT THAT IS NO ONES BUSINESS...COOL. HAVE FUN WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE TIME WHILE WE DO REAL WRITER SHIT IN CITIES FAR AWAY FROM 502

SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE HAS THE "SMALL TOWN" MENTALITY

ALL I CAN SENSE IS JEALOUSY. WE DONT DISS ANYONE OR TAKE PART IN ANY OF THIS TOY FUCKERY, SO KEEP OURS NAMES OUT OF YOUR PRETTY LITTLE MOUTH. BEFORE SATANS YOUNG WARRIORS BRING HELL TO YOUR DOOR STEP.

LOVE YA.